Is Sheriff Hunter still in charge at the CCSO?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

What do know about Oprah sister?

Re: where have you been

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by guest 567
    What's going on in the jail has been going on since he became captain. Where have you been? Changes to policy, changes in staffing, changes to everything without the sheriff or chief's knowledge. If you think this is something new, you haven't been there that long.
    Please...the Sheriff is aware of everything that the Captain is doing in the jail...thats why he is in charge of it.
    Okay CF like no-one knows this is you right

Yeah that Captain is quite the Tool!!!!!!!!

Is the sheriff aware of his travel habits, and the company he keeps when he does travel "golfing"?
    Or his Friday Drinking binges with his command staff at a certain Restaurant/Bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest1234789
    Is the sheriff aware of his travel habits, and the company he keeps when he does travel "golfing"?
    Or his Friday Drinking binges with his command staff at a certain Restaurant/Bar.
    Friday drinking binges at a local bar...whats wrong with that? Hell that sounds like me and a few of my friends and we are not any where close to be command staff material. Well maybe at the end of the night when Capt Morgan has made me incharge

Who cares if the command staff goes out and acts like a normal person on the weekend. We all should do the same.

Guest Dude, lighten up and go have a drink, with some friends, at a restuarant or bar, on the weekend!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paparazzi LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest1234789
    Friday drinking binges at a local bar...whats wrong with that? Hell that sounds like me and a few of my friends and we are not any where close to be command staff material. Well maybe at the end of the night when Capt Morgan has made me incharge

Who cares if the command staff goes out and acts like a normal person on the weekend. We all should do the same.

Guest Dude, lighten up and go have a drink, with some friends, at a restuarant or bar, on the weekend!!
    Okay your funny!!!!!

How about getting rid of your so called CERT team Captain? What a joke, this team is a far cry and far from the path originally intended when it first started and was run by a great SWAT leader who is now in D3 as a Sergeant. I don't even think the so called guys in charge have a clue about team work even though they preach one team one fight. Seems to me it's about a certain few and forget the rest. Imagine the money you would save then Captain if you got rid of this WorkOut Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest69697070
    How about getting rid of your so called CERT team Captain? What a joke, this team is a far cry and far from the path originally intended when it first started and was run by a great SWAT leader who is now in D3 as a Sergeant. I don't even think the so called guys in charge have a clue about team work even though they preach one team one fight. Seems to me it's about a certain few and forget the rest. Imagine the money you would save then Captain if you got rid of this WorkOut Club.
    One Team One Fight/ It's great to be in shape! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ross Training
    Hardcore Training - RossTraining.com
    .html 2006 - Coach Ross demonstrates many exercises that can be performed with minimal equipment....strength plyometric training power enamait ross explosive combat athlete mma (CERT/ ONE TEAM ONE FIGHT) :P

[quote=Ross Training]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ross Training":3m6it8h1
    . Training - RossTraining.com
    .html 2006 - Coach Ross demonstrates many exercises that can be performed with minimal equipment....strength plyometric training power enamait ross explosive combat athlete mma (CERT/ ONE TEAM ONE FIGHT) :P[/quote:3m6it8h1]

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast