Is Sheriff Hunter still in charge at the CCSO??
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Is Sheriff Hunter still in charge at the CCSO??

Don Hunter hasn't even left office yet, the Election is several months away and amazingly Several members of Sheriff's Hunters Command Staff are making budget decisions and planning a reorg without informing the man himself of their intentions. Sheriff Hunter I realize that you are allowing Kevin Rambosk to run the show much like you had done under then Sheriff Rogers.
    I only need to know one thing are you steering the ship CCSO until you leave or not? I realize with the Tax amendment passed Budget issues will be greatly scrutnized but do you realize that some of the programs and units that you put in place are being cut and or reassigned such as your Corrections K-9 among others. Did you know that your Captain of Corrections can't wait to move your idea the Corrections K-9 to the Canine Unit and not be responsible for the Jails any more.
    I know that this is one example of many Sheriff Hunter. You haven't left yet but your house is making it seem like you have. Please take a look at everything you have helped create, and establish over the past 20 +years before the people you thought you could trust destroy it all in the name of looking good hopefully in the eyes of your successor.
    Please take a look, I bet you'll be surprised what you find out .

Okay, let me finish my drink and I go over to Kevin's house and talk to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Don H
    Okay, let me finish my drink and I go over to Kevin's house and talk to him.
    Oh Boy Your a Riot!!! HAA HAA

where have you been

What's going on in the jail has been going on since he became captain. Where have you been? Changes to policy, changes in staffing, changes to everything without the sheriff or chief's knowledge. If you think this is something new, you haven't been there that long.

Re: where have you been

Quote Originally Posted by guest 567
    What's going on in the jail has been going on since he became captain. Where have you been? Changes to policy, changes in staffing, changes to everything without the sheriff or chief's knowledge. If you think this is something new, you haven't been there that long.
    I know this is not new, I have been with the agency for a while over 10 years. Just a shame a once pretty decent place to work is really turning into a dump due to Power Hungry, Powers In Charge. Hopefully someone will see that he is not as great as he thinks he is

Quote Originally Posted by guest 567
    Please...the Sheriff is aware of everything that the Captain is doing in the jail...thats why he is in charge of it.

yess i am bak (at leest for a wile). just had to chyme inn on the tittle of this topick. Hunter has knot been incharge (or at the leest in the know) since abbout 2002. thatss wen he reely begaun to lose his vizion. it was gone toe tally in 2005 and eveer sinse. only a few months too go so the payne willl bee wort it then he wil bee gawn.

Please...the Sheriff is aware of everything that the Captain is doing in the jail...thats why he is in charge of it.[/quote]

Sounds like the captain of corrections to me. Please... now that is HILARIOUS... i like these... wow... very addicting... can't stop...

Is the sheriff aware of his travel habits, and the company he keeps when he does travel "golfing"?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Is the sheriff aware of his travel habits, and the company he keeps when he does travel "golfing"?
    If you are, then I am sure he is too as you presumably have difficulty refraining from gossiping. Isnt Oprah on now?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast