Mark Lunsford can kiss my butt
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mark Lunsford can kiss my butt

Are you kidding me? Mark Lunsford, who has done nothing but ridden the story of his daughter's death to fame, is suing Citrus County SO, Citrus County and FDLE because they did not get a search warrant for the suspects house, before they knew he was a suspect. Well paint the fairy pink.

Well Mark, you are the reason cops get disgusted with citizens. John Evander Couey killed your daughter, and he will die in prison one way or another. But you sue the cops and government. I believe you have had several things donated to you as a result of your daughters murder. I believe you would be a nobody had she not been killed. The community supported you. The country supported you in your plight. And now this.

Well brother, dont bring your ride through my county because your done. You are a piece of crap and dont deserve a dime. Youve done nothing but use this as an opportunity to make cash.

One question, Mark. Where exactly were YOU when your daughter was kidnapped, raped, and murdered??

Out drinking? Good job dad.

He is and has always been Trailer Trash. Now people are seeing the real Mark Lunsford. I saw some of the bikers on the news last night and they were equally disgusted with him. God Bless Jessica and to hell with her loser father who was not at home when he should have been.

Mark Lunsford

I have been wondering why Mark Lunsford has been praised as such a good father...I agree with the two posts above. Lunsford is a big crybaby man. Lots of parents have very sad things happen but I have never seen anyone milk a situation quite so well. Maybe if he had been home that night..his daughter might have been safe and sound and protected from crazy people like the man who killed her. Also have been curious as to how a fellow like Lunsford--a high school dropout and a guy who is still living with his parents at 42... is able to afford a Harley and travel about the country...does the foundation he created have to account for how all that donated money is spent? Now, for him to turn around and sue law enforcement is a crock...and outrageous. But totally in keeping with the low life freeloader this Lunsford has probably always been.

Dirt bag

What a dirt bag! Now that the news is dying down from his daughter's murder and the he's not making money on the talk shows anymore, he wants to sue the Officers that worked their a$$es off in this case. He is a scum bag. Hey Lunsford, how about getting a job and quit trying to live on everyone else's sympathy. You make me sorry now that I donated to your sorry a$$! :x

Lunsford

Lunsford will answer to a higher power. Get a job loser crack head!!!

lUNSFORD

From your brothers in Hillsborough County. Your Sheriff was awesome today with regards to his press conference. Lunsford $$ is running low thats the bottom line. He made over $50.000 last year plus travel. We held several large bike nights here for his sorry butt down here. IT will all come out in the wash.. He will half to move cause know one will want to even speak to him.

Lunsford dog

I say this and it is wrong of me and after the fact. 1st He should have been home with his daughter.( Not bar hopping ) 2ND he still lives with his parents in a trailer (Which was good for the daughter cause he was never there) 3rd He left the dang trailer door unlocked. ( Which allowed for a quiet entry for Coury). :twisted:

Yeah and Mark is just the big crusader now so that he can protect all children from absentee fathers every where. Dude our sympathy for you, not Jessie, has run out. Crawl back into your double wide you pandering prick

ann dwyer on fox 13 news stated that he is getting paid $800 a week from his organization. must be time to resupply the funds. my guess is that if they did ask couey if they could enter his trailer he wouldve said no. then imagine if they did enter with no warrant, the backlash from the community for not following procedure and losing whatever evidence they found and the lawsuit couey would have with the support of the aclu. what happened was a tragedy and he needs to place the blame in the 2 places it belongs, couey and himself.

Different perspective

Quote Originally Posted by Bean5769
    ann dwyer on fox 13 news stated that he is getting paid $800 a week from his organization. must be time to resupply the funds. my guess is that if they did ask couey if they could enter his trailer he wouldve said no. then imagine if they did enter with no warrant, the backlash from the community for not following procedure and losing whatever evidence they found and the lawsuit couey would have with the support of the aclu. what happened was a tragedy and he needs to place the blame in the 2 places it belongs, couey and himself.
    Speaking of backlash; entering with NO warrant is as bad idea BUT so are the detectives interviewing Couey when he said "NO"...Dawsy put fear into his Detectives prior to them interviewing him. Typical GOOD OL BOY mentality still exist here viewers. You can't ignore the atrosities that occur here and think some BLAME DOESN'T EXIST WITH CCSO. I and others know PERSONALLY what schnanigans occur here. Lets remember a few issues as to why Mark has a valid suit. Only one of the two investigators is still employed @ CCSO. One left to avoid the media nightmare and backlash that was forthcoming and was still subpoena'd from Iraq to return for trial. The other is a clown and Dawsy backs him up to no end because he's a spineless puppet like all the others under him. Dawsy is and can be an interesting speaker. He speaks with confidence and authority but is a total BOOB about jeopordizing the investigation @ hand by saying publically what shouldn't be said till the investigation is closed. I'm sure there are "Brady" violations somewhere in the Couey case and others because of his Cowboy approach; "my way or the highway"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast