Charlie fired!!!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Not again

Oh no, do we have to go through this sh.t again. This place just aint worth it. I guess we will have a big meeting and all the command staff thats left wil say every thing is just fine and we will continue to work on a pension, Then the next week they all get fired too. :shock:

Re: Not again

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Oh no, do we have to go through this sh.t again. This place just aint worth it. I guess we will have a big meeting and all the command staff thats left wil say every thing is just fine and we will continue to work on a pension, Then the next week they all get fired too. :shock:
    PEOPLE WITH RANK WATCH OUT. IT ROLLS DOWN HILL FAST. TIME TO LET THE REAL WORKERS IN THE DEPARTMENT MOVE UP FINALLY....

Re: Tiger

He was probably tired of listening to officers complaining about their 401k plan and just quit.
    He hired a capt to take care of that. I never seen Chaqrlie don't know what he looked like.

New Chief

I heard Latchford is going to apply for the Chief position.

Next

Wonder who will be the next one to hit the goor.

WHY

Does anyone know why he was fired. If it was because of the shooing. Every single officer here should quit.

No raise

Lets see no raise, no pension, Chief fired, mmmmm dont think 2008 is going to be a good year at SPD.

F****d UP

Be carefull out there guys. If you have to defend your life, against a tribal member you see what will happen.

Re: F****d UP

Be carefull out there guys. If you have to defend your life, against a tribal member you see what will happen.
    DON'T BLAME EVERYONE FOR BEING UPSET, NOT KNOWING WHATS GOING ON. THIS WASN'T OVER THE SHOOTING. THE TRIBE HAS REFUSED TO GIVE US A PENSION FOR YEARS IT'S NO ONE'S FAULT. THE BUDGET WAS GOING TO HIGH, WE ARE TO TOP HEAVY NO ONE GAVE CHARLIE ANY GUIDANCE, NOT THE MAJOR , DEP. CHIEF CAPT'S AND REALLY NOT THE LT'S, HE NEVER GOT ANY HELP, SAD. THIS DEPT. HAS GOT SOME GOOD OFFICERS THAT DO THEIR JOB AND ENJOY WORK, THEN THERE'S SOME OFFICER'S WHO LIKE TO COMPLAIN, GRIPE AND TRY TO GET OUT OF WORK. WE KNOW WHO THEY ARE AND MAYBE WE CAN GET RID OF THEM. THEY ARE SGT'S WHO WON'T TAKE CALLS AND DON'T TAKE CARE OF OFFICERS, MAYBE THINGS WILL CHANGE FOR THE GOOD.

Re: New Chief

I heard Latchford is going to apply for the Chief position.
    Latchford is coming back and he will remember all those that were happy, he was gone. Maybe they will get rid of Lt's and up to give officers a chance to play LT for a year or so. Maybe they should just rotate brass every year.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast