ITS TIME FOR LEWIS TO GO - LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ITS TIME FOR LEWIS TO GO - LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN

How many more times have we got to listen to this idiot come out with so much S--t. He is the most useless chief ever. He ia as intelligent as the idiot sitting in the Whitehouse. Wouldnt it be wonderful to get rid of both of them within the same year and see if the public start to feel a little better about those who are appoited to protect us..

BETTER

I HAVE A BETTER IDEA. LETS GET THE NOSEY CITIZENS OFF THIS SITE. :lol:

I see justy another bum of a loser cop kissing TL's a-s again. You guys deserve the reputation you have as one of the worst incompetant departments in the country. You bunch of no hopers couldnt get a real job. You guys must realy get tired writing all those tickets in town. I guess you have to justify all those new shiny cars hey

What level of elementary school did you get through before quitting?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I see justy another bum of a loser cop kissing TL's a-s again. You guys deserve the reputation you have as one of the worst incompetant departments in the country. You bunch of no hopers couldnt get a real job. You guys must realy get tired writing all those tickets in town. I guess you have to justify all those new shiny cars hey
    You should really learn how to spell so that we might think these responses are coming from someone with even a little bit of intelligence, which obviously they are not. :devil:

Well you shoul I'm one of your winning team

(See OLD GUY"S Remark's above)

You mean in his profile were it says he is just kickin back.
    I believe he meant to type got kicked off as in the PD. Theree has not been but a hand full who have made it to regular retirement in NP. In the last ten years most have left for other concerns of got canned.
    OG sounds like a bitter one who got canned. Or got a disability for being a wacko. Is that you TC?

Damn

You mean in his profile were it says he is just kickin back.
    I believe he meant to type got kicked off as in the PD. Theree has not been but a hand full who have made it to regular retirement in NP. In the last ten years most have left for other concerns of got canned.
    OG sounds like a bitter one who got canned. Or got a disability for being a wacko. Is that you TC?
    My point is proven again. :snicker:

Re: darn

Quote Originally Posted by Old Guy
    My point is proven again. :snicker:
    The only point you consistently prove is your inability to argue a point of fact. Your rebuttals contain nothing that argue or counter the topic. All they display are attacks on the presentation.
    You have some nerve saying someone is lacking intelligence, seeing as how you could not keep a stripe on your arm for any length of time Old Senile Guy. ops: ops: ops:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast