Light Duty - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Light Duty

The female who wrecked the car and got away with it, has a friend in high places and like to brag about it !

She and Lakisha both have someone in common !!

[Does TW shows leadership ablities? Does she commands her scenes.? Would other Officers respects her? These are questions you must ask your self before you make that statement. She does not show a stronger presence. I think the Chief made a better choice. TW should work on these above qualities and re-take the Sgt test again. As for SgtMB, he is brown nosing with the Good ole boys to secure DB spot. I hope DK will apply and disrupt this plan.[/quote]

It’s funny how you judge me and have all these things to say. You are probably someone who has come up to me, saying how bad you feel for me, and how unfair the system is. No one else was judged when it came to his or her turn for promotion but of course that doesn’t matter. Who would want another black female sergeant anyway right?

I bet, I can point out some faults that you have, but course you are a coward and won’t reveal your name. By the way, before you post next time have enough sense to use spell and grammar check if you’re going to point fingers like you are perfect. If you had any discipline or military background you would understand even if you do not respect the person, you still have to respect the rank. I hope to see you at the top, because I will get there no matter how many of you try to hold me back.

TW

LOL

How the heck did a discussion about the city screwing Long get twisted into a T. Williams conversation?

getting ugly

wheter I agree or not with all the TW sruff, THIS IS NOT THE PLACE!!!

Remember the big picrture people. We will never have a contract as long as we are divided like this.

All of us should get over ourselves. Politics are politics and will always be. THINK OF YOUR FAMILY before you post and give ammunition to the city to divide us even more.

The city and admin. should NEVER have that much knowledge. They will only use it against us!!!

WHAT THE HELL

HEY GUYS ITS SAD TO SEE ZONE PARTNERS HAVING IT OUT LIKE THIS.

WHO GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO JUDGE ANOTHER POLICE OFFICER

ITS SAD THAT OFFICERS HAVE TO COME TO WORK AND LOOK INTO THE FACES OF A M@#$%^^& F@#$%^^& THAT TALKS S$%^& AND PROBABLY SPEAKS TO THEM EVERY DAY.

LET'S DO IT LIKE THIS IF YOU DON'T CARE FOR THAT PERSON DON'T F#$%^& WITH THAT PERSON THEREFORE WHEN THE S$%^&* HITS THE FAN AT LEAST I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WERE A FRIEND BUT GO AND S%^&&* ON ME BEHIND MY BACK.

TIME OUT FOR ALL THE NAME CALLING AND BS BEFORE SOMEONE REALLY GETS HURT. WELL I GUESS IF YOU AND TW WORK TOGETHER ON B2 IT WON'T BE HARD FOR HER TO REALIZE WHO YOU ARE.

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG WITH OUT THE NAME CALLING

STOP THIS BS NOW IT'S OUT OF CONTROL.........[/u]

Is tw williams

This thread was, and still should not be, about TW. It was about a guy getting screwed.

If TW needs her own thread, then start it. But leave out the racial crap and constant name calling !

Stop throwing name out there. You retards can keep from doing this because you operate on your frail egos and emotion.

Grow the **** up and STOP already. All we seem to be good at is throwing people out there. IT NEEDS TO END HERE!

If your so pissed they skipped her, than have the ballz to schedule an appointment with the Chief and ask him directly. See if you get a straight answer. You never get one from him on anything. Only the "Politicaly Correct" one.

He tells you only what you want to hear to keep you from applying elsewhere, ask Adam.

So lets look back for a minute, who is the real problem here?

My Atty is in the process of subpoenaing the I.P.S. addresses on this thread for "Slander" and "Def. of Character"

This has gone on long enough. Don’t say you didn’t get your warning.

Too many terrible things have been said about too many people this and other threads here. It’s going to end NOW.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast