How many have left from SPD to Miami Gardens? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by suze orman
    Then pack up and leave (if you can). Your problem is that the only thing you contribute to your 401(K) is the 5% the Tribe gives you. You have sat around for 3-5 years and waited for a pension and made no effort to save yourself. Realize that at other places with private pensions you contribute between 8-15 %. If you would have been putting that into your 401(k) for the past 3-5 years you would see that you can achieve financial stability in 20-25 years.
    Those agencies have to contribute up to 13 . 5 % of their pay to get that pension. That's a lot of money. If you put that much money into your 401 k and watch it you can make a ton of money. my 401k has consistently made double digit returns with the exception of two years. Make an effort and watch your money and you can grow it into something equivalent of any pension.

Re: Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Then pack up and leave (if you can). Your problem is that the only thing you contribute to your 401(K) is the 5% the Tribe gives you. You have sat around for 3-5 years and waited for a pension and made no effort to save yourself. Realize that at other places with private pensions you contribute between 8-15 %. If you would have been putting that into your 401(k) for the past 3-5 years you would see that you can achieve financial stability in 20-25 years.
    Those agencies have to contribute up to 13 . 5 % of their pay to get that pension. That's a lot of money. If you put that much money into your 401 k and watch it you can make a ton of money. my 401k has consistently made double digit returns with the exception of two years. Make an effort and watch your money and you can grow it into something equivalent of any pension.
    Awesome news, I was in Olive Garden and saw the chief, I was with my brother and make up some story on he saw him BCC and was meaning to catch up. Chief did not see me so I sent him to chief and ask him about hiring process and retirement, he told my brother that new incentive package is coming out and the retirement is going to an80/25 together and that all we have to do is start from the get go upon hriing or we can buy into it with our 401k and we will sign a contract with the tribe. So example if you have been here 9 years you sign over 401k and you only have 16 years left and but bad part is if u leave before retiring u really only get the years of service check and what not, so we are going to be ok

Re: Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Pension
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Awesome news, I was in Olive Garden and saw the chief, I was with my brother and make up some story on he saw him BCC and was meaning to catch up. Chief did not see me so I sent him to chief and ask him about hiring process and retirement, he told my brother that new incentive package is coming out and the retirement is going to an80/25 together and that all we have to do is start from the get go upon hriing or we can buy into it with our 401k and we will sign a contract with the tribe. So example if you have been here 9 years you sign over 401k and you only have 16 years left and but bad part is if u leave before retiring u really only get the years of service check and what not, so we are going to be ok
    Drawback is that officers all got to be on board because you have people wh been here 20 years and they will be retiring so the money has to come from somewhere n that is where 401k comes in it will be drawn from that bank

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234