JB - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: JB

Re: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Never Forget
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Guest1001, did you make up your facts as you typed? The arbitrator sustained ALL of the allegations against Brown and issued a 60 Day suspension. The timeline was the issue and you can go talk to Staff 2 about that problem.

Quote Originally Posted by integrity
    Guest1001, did you make up your facts as you typed? The arbitrator sustained ALL of the allegations against Brown and issued a 60 Day suspension. The timeline was the issue and you can go talk to Staff 2 about that problem.
    The Public defenders office has his mug shot up...will try any case he is the A/O...I know of a case he is about to get his azz handed to him by a private defense,,,how can he go before a judge/jury and have the beans spilled about his past and reliability? What is the prosecution gonna do, try to plea it or just drop it to save them/him the embarassment?

Re: JB

To all you without a life perhaps you should look into your own closets and let this thread go. It seems some of you have nothing better to do than to talk ill of other people. Ref his pending case, does this affect you and/or your job? No. So tend to your own business and let others tend to theirs.

I worked with John prior to this and since he has come back and I will say he is a hard worker, (unlike many out there collecting a paycheck who's entire shift is filled with how to stay busy and not have to do police work). I have NEVER seen John be out of line with anyone, either the public or fellow employees and I would welcome him as a back up anytime, (and prob over you).

Again, just let it go and find a hobby, (other than gossip), to fill your hours here on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by To Question and the others with no life
    To all you without a life perhaps you should look into your own closets and let this thread go. It seems some of you have nothing better to do than to talk ill of other people. Ref his pending case, does this affect you and/or your job? No. So tend to your own business and let others tend to theirs.

I worked with John prior to this and since he has come back and I will say he is a hard worker, (unlike many out there collecting a paycheck who's entire shift is filled with how to stay busy and not have to do police work). I have NEVER seen John be out of line with anyone, either the public or fellow employees and I would welcome him as a back up anytime, (and prob over you).

Again, just let it go and find a hobby, (other than gossip), to fill your hours here on earth.
    Hey fool, I've been on calls where he has verbally abused, belittled and made fun of people ...real mature and professional, just like you CHUMP.

Member LEO Affairs Detective

Sorry, Guest, no need for the name calling.

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 22
    Sorry, Guest, no need for the name calling.
    Since when is an opinion that someone is unprofessional and immature "name calling"? Give me a break. All of the stuff having to do with the "individual" is all public info anyway, so if you don't want to solicit posts and opinions why don't you list your own tou policy.

Member LEO Affairs Detective

The opinion was fine, however the name calling of the previous poster was unacceptable. No need for it.. Not tolerated.
    Mod 22

Quote Originally Posted by Question
    Quote Originally Posted by integrity
    The Public defenders office has his mug shot up...will try any case he is the A/O...I know of a case he is about to get his azz handed to him by a private defense,,,how can he go before a judge/jury and have the beans spilled about his past and reliability? What is the prosecution gonna do, try to plea it or just drop it to save them/him the embarassment?

Leave JB alone. Find someone else to go after. JB won his case. Get over it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345