320.07(3)(C) EXPIRED MTR VEH REG OVER 6 MO - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

When was the last time NPPD made a x15 for something other than 316.xxx that didn't require the assistance of the SSO?

Do they issue NP recruits the whole statute book or just the traffic chapters?

?

LET ME GUESS...THERES NO CRIME IN NP RIGHT? TELL THAT TO THE LEE/GOFF FAMILY.

No, there is no crime in NP that can be solved by the NPPD w/o outside help. Other than traffic "crime" that is. In which case even the FHP should be impressed.

YEP

SORRY WE ARENT BIG ENOUGH TO HAVE OUR OWN HELICOPTER AND SUCH AND WE HAVE TO ASK FOR HELP SOMETIMES. I COULD HAVE NEVER IMAGINED ANOTHER "COP" WOULD CRITIZE ANOTHER BROTHER FOR ASKING FOR HIS ASSISTANCE. IF YOUR AGENCY EVER NEEDS MY HELP, REST ASSURED ILL BE RIGHT THERE.

I am not criticizing another LEO or it's agency. I am however, criticizing a group of people playing at being a law enforcement agency.
    And please stop refering to yourself as a brother LEO. If your anything it is nothing more then a kid brother playing cops and robbers.

Your lack of a helicopter and a county sized budget wasn't what i was criticizing. Your lack of a single quality Detective is what i was referring to. :roll:

they are the boy scouts of law enforcemnt in sarasota county.. :arrow: :shock:

sure they are, but their case was so strong against Joseph Kappel, a double homicide, that he chose to plead guilty. How many murder cases have that just happen, not many. So bury your head in the sand some more and eventually you will find some water and get your senses back!

rookie dept

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    sure they are, but their case was so strong against Joseph Kappel, a double homicide, that he chose to plead guilty. How many murder cases have that just happen, not many. So bury your head in the sand some more and eventually you will find some water and get your senses back!
    Yeah due to detective work right? :roll: :roll: You crappy piece of work! There were numerous wittnesses that saw Kappel, and Bennett running from the house and get into their car. Not to mention a partial tag as well.
    Keep taking the credit for work you don't do NP. :x :x

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast