Only a matter of time............. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Still the same old place!!!

Its really a shame that practically no one gets along at this PD! Its bad enough we have to fight the bad guy on the street let alone our own co workers and we all carry guns! Hello!!!! I would be concerned with getting shot by supposed friendly fire! And BTW who gives a shit who can't make it at other places as stated, I've worked with Falcon and Alfonso. I admit Alfonso is way off the beaten path at times and only concerned for himself. At least he'll be the the first one to start the shooting when need be. As far as Falcon is concerned, All you guys are lucky he's not your CHIEF. Half you guys would be working for the Graham Center sweeping the floors. Falcon is a stand up guy and he is a cops cop!!! Wish I still worked with him. The fact that UPD's are so under equiped is our own fault! I blame our own police admin. They know they can get the proper equipment, butt they don't. A word of advice to the PBA rep short shorts find out where they like to spend and throw awy their money at the PD and you will see why you don't have the proper equipment. They can do a hell of alot more than they tell you, they don't. If they did it would cause them to actually do work, HaHa!! Good luck to you guys. Chat with ya soon!!

Become a Brazilian!!!!!!!

Capt Wright was asked a few years back for a contingency plan in case of such an emergency and his very serious answer was, call dispatch for them to call metro.
    Quit wasting everyone’s time and either leave or if you have to stay just enjoy the ride like those you like to call security guards. The Brazilian always had a good time. Those of you that have no other choice but to stay, become a Brazilian time will go faster.

Re: Only a matter of time.............

who the heck is captain wright? never heard of him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12