St. Petersburg Times
Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

St. Petersburg Times

Rumor has it that the St. Petersburg Times is doing some kind of investigation of the 5th Floor. Anybody know why? What's up?

Ill tell you beacause there is no more 5th floor. I do believe that there are only two floors at the new office maybe three.

OK Tell me

Okay, then let me know what's going on.

5th Floor

They are investigating as to who could have stole the top three floors without so much as copping a tag.....

Maybe those gas hog Suvs that are being driven all over the place on or off duty. Are they new Hybrid Tahoes that are being driven that dont consume as much gas.

maybe the guy that stole the top 3 floors is the same one that stole all the brass water pipes from behind the new building HAAAAAAA

Re: St. Petersburg Times

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Who Wants to Know
    Rumor has it that the St. Petersburg Times is doing some kind of investigation of the 5th Floor. Anybody know why? What's up?
    The ego's up there has caught someones eye. It seems that you really can not do what you want just because you have rank. Sooner or later it will catch up with you. Don't be a bully!!!!

1A02....................?????

NO FAT MAN AT D3 :?:

Looka Hear!!

It's about da man! Da man had done gone and had got caught wit' hands in da cookie jar.

Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast