St. Petersburg Times - Page 39
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Re: St. Petersburg Times

[quote=“Give me a break”] 04/04/08 18:42:24
    I just read the post by the ex Sgt. I'll never forget the day when I was sitting in squad meeting S4W, under Lt walker, and you were going to be our new SGT, and nobody at the time knew anything about what was going on behind the scenes. And here you come up to the podium to read us BOLO's and matters of concern with everyone watching and wondering who you were. And while you read the matters of concern you read about the new complaint form for Internal Complaints to be written on and you stopped reading it and looked at everyone in the room and called it the "RAT FORM." Do you remember that? I do, and I will never forget it. I lost respect in you immediately, we all did actually, because why would a SGT, who we dont even know come in and make such a spectical in front of us all about a form and use a term that is so derrogatory towards pretty much a new batch of deputies who don't know you from anyone. That was 8 years ago and I can still remember that stupid, snide look on your face while you said it and laughed hysterically to a room full of people thinking, is this guy for real? Was anyone laughing with you? ummm...Wyckoff party of one?

When I heard what you did, it was no suprise.

I dont care if you protected anyone above you or not, but you have no right to act like a "stand up" person anymore. The term stand up has many connotations as in "will do the right thing" or " will protect one of our own even if it was the wrong thing." We know what your idea is of stand up.

You are no different then the common criminal that clutters our streets today. Your lack of supervision, and your lack to do the right thing at the time, created what has been a huge letdown in this agency ever since. We paid dearly for years because of your lack of supervision. Anyone that has worked here knows what it was like to go through those days, but you don't you were sitting at home waiting for your day. Because you didnt do the job you were sworn to do, YOU protected what you thought was right at the time, and you were wrong, criminally wrong. You have no place to speak your mind and try to act like it was all them that did wron, you have no place to defend yourself or anyone else, you have no place to call names of people who disagree with you, and you have no place in this world Mr. Wyckoff. You are unethical and your lack of morals made you who you are today, a convicted felon.

Now Please go away and be that "stand up" guy wherever it is you are. You lost your ability to convey your point the day you stood up and said "GUILTY" Give me a break [quote/]

[quote=“Delta Sgt. Wayne”] 04/07/08 20:16:22
    …As far as mentioning the Rat form I think you should try to recall exactly what I said. And I do remember it quite well. It was from Internal Affairs (the Rat Squad) I believe I said. And the form, (Rat Form) was designed to allow other deputies to complain about other deputies directly to Internal Affairs.

Any REAL cop that has a problem with another cop, should take that problem up with that cop…For god sakes you don't need to rat the guy out to Internal Affairs…Be a real cop…[quote/]
    - - - - - - - - - - -

Advice needed. Who better to ask than a “REAL cop” like Delta Sgt. Wendy -- oopsy -- Wayne?
    You expressed an interest in getting even for posts you don’t like so what’s the best way to retaliate?
    Do you prefer knife, gun or mano a mano? Or do you still have friends in uniform (REAL cops) who’ll do it for you?

Re: St. Petersburg Times

Quote Originally Posted by Capt.
    My rank is much higher than a Sgt...I would make sure that I found you ,to have a little street justice...one on one......Have a nice day.
    To the Captain. Does your ship sail from Palmetto?

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839