PBA must go! - Page 5
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: PBA must go!

Out with PBA

I don't know a thing about IUPA or FOP but the PBA has gotta go. Try calling your rep or VP to get information on things that are going on and sit around waiting for a call back. Try and corner about why he doesn't return your phone calls and listen to his weaselly little excuses about why he can't call you back and tells you to call the Daytona office. Why should I call them when I've got you standing in front of me? Aren't you a VP in that union? Try calling up the Daytona office to talk to their lawyer and find out they don't have one because she "went on to pursue other interests" which is a b.s. way of saying she got canned. What are we paying for?

I hear Rich C. is now the IUPA Rep for our area.

The FOP's leagal protection progam is the worst. Last I heard they are going broke!

Sgt contract

The above messgae says that the Sgt's settled in Port St Lucie. This is true, but they sold out to the city. The vote was 17 to 14. Not approved by a solid vote. With the PBA and Sgt's selling out for low wages on this contract, they hurt the Police Officers union which went to IUPA>

Oh by the way, the labor attorney supplied by IUPA at the bargaining table has made a HUGE difference in changing the wording of many articles of the contract. This should have been caught by the PBA attorneys years ago when they are suppose to check the TA'd contract before ratification.

The city does not like negotiating with the IUPA labor attorney at the table. To intimidating for them With the PBA you only get a staff rep at the table and no legal advice when desperately needed.

Unfortunately, due to the PBA attorneys imcompetence and letting certain wording get approved in all the contracts in Coastal Florida, it's a wonder anyone would want their lousy legal help or opinion.

PSL is UNITED. Our members are happy with IUPA and do not second guess voting them in. IT IS STILL THE BEST MOVE WE HAVE EVER MADE, NO REGRETS.

HO HO HO, Coastal must go.

Paragraph 3..."not a girl".....Holy CRAP there is a lawsuit....if you have ANYTHING to do with the PBA your an idiot for opening that sexist door. Here go more dues down the drain due to a stupid posting.. Good Grief

Re: Stay with PBA

You make the IUPA or FOP look good! We need a new union!

pba attorney

Maybe Nate Ingram, Vince Champion or Scotty Pikus can take over and be the new PBA Attorney. It couldn't get any worse, or COULD IT ????

Heck, they probably know a little more (just a little) than the attorneys they keep hiring to represent us. It's a disgrace what they have representing us. Time for a change.

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by dan1065cf
    Paragraph 3..."not a girl".....Holy CRAP there is a lawsuit....if you have ANYTHING to do with the PBA your an idiot for opening that sexist door. Here go more dues down the drain due to a stupid posting.. Good Grief

I'm amazed at the level of stupidity displayed by one or two people posting on here and having discussions with themselves in an attempt to stir up trouble.
    Let's address some of the posts so far:

1.Maria Kazouris, General Counsel, resigned because she has cancer. Period. It caught everyone by surprise as she was doing well and winning cases. Val Shealey was hired to replace her after her departure. His bio will be posted on the CFPBA website soon as he comes from an employment and discrimination law background.

2.The "letter" from "PBA Executive Committee" was not posted by anyone associated with the PBA. In fact, it more than likely came from a former staff member or former board member. Many of you know why the staffer was terminated (ironically he now works for IUPA) and the board member removed.

If you have to hide who you are to post here, I guess it says alot about who you are. If you have questions, contact the CFPBA and we'll address them. If there are legitimate questions, I'll answer those as well.

Re: PBA must go!

We all know the letter you’re referring to originate out of the PBA. Only the sender can delete their posting unless it violated Leoaffairs standards and it didn’t. Nice try! :roll:

Re: PBA must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    We all know the letter you’re referring to originate out of the PBA. Only the sender can delete their posting unless it violated Leoaffairs standards and it didn’t. Nice try! :roll:

After talking with the owner of LEOAFFAIRS, it appears that the moderator removed the post. On a side note, once again it says alot that you are afraid to put your real name on your posts, "Guest".

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast