PBA must go! - Page 28
Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: PBA must go!

Re: PBA must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The PBA's done. I don't know what district you’re in (if any) but everyone knows a change to IUPA is coming! :cop:
    IUPA?? LOL. How many members do they have again? 50? 75? Please. Dont waste my time.

The PBA's done. I don't know what district you’re in (if any) but everyone knows a change to IUPA is coming! :cop:
    IUPA?? LOL. How many members do they have again? 50? 75? Please. Dont waste my time.
    Hi Scotty!

Hmmmmm...I guess I should change my name to "Vince and Scotty Must Go" but at least Little Scotty has the "guts" to get on this board and make some lame-ass attempts at defending the pathetic PBA. Of course, anyone who's watched Vince's stuttering, lame "press conferences" knows he's in no position to attempt to defend himself and his incompetent handling of the PBA. For God's sake, he's been the president of this lame union for over a decade and has accomplished nothing. Isn't it time for some new blood? And by that I don't mean you, Little Scotty!

Good thing Scotty doesn't do any Press Conferences... he would need to stand on 3 phonebooks just to reach the microphone! :shock:

Port St. Lucie, FL. Police Decertify CFPBA and Join IUPA – August 16, 2007 . Click the following link and scroll down to the date of the decertification.... 08/16/07

http://perc.myflorida.com/download.aspx ... 170458.pdf

Jerry Flynn is elected IUPA VP at the International Convention on August 2008. This was posted on August 8, 2008, so it is safe to assume that this election occurred before this actual time.

The link: http://nepba.prometheuslabor.com/flynn- ... -president <--- This shows the date of the IUPA Convention.

Then last is the so called elections of officers to the executive board at The link:

http://www.iupa.org/index.php?option=co ... &Itemid=84

Three new Board Members were elected by the membership: Tom Gallegos - Salt Lake Police Association (UT) Local 75, Jerry Flynn - New England PA Local 9000 and Jim Weinert - Port St. Lucie (FL) Local 6015.

HE WAS A MEMBER FAR LESS THAN A YEAR! WHAT DOES THE CONSTITUTION SAY? IS DEMOCRACY DEAD AT IUPA?

Do the math!
    Take a look at this;

http://www.bppa.org/PAX/Pax%20JanFeb%202008.pdf Maybe that will give you some idea how many have left.....and why they have left. IUPA lost it's vision from 30 years ago. It was about cops back then.....now its about money. You've probably heard that IUPA has massive amounts of police departments within its membership, but answer me this.... why did it only report 38,478 members in 2005? Don't believe it? Go to this GOVERNMENT link; http://erds.dol-esa.gov/query/getOrgQryResult.do and where it says "File Number" ... enter 000366 ... the IUPA file number. Click "Submit" and another window will open....right under the Affiliation/Organization Name is the union name...... click it....another window opens....click 2005. Now you see the CORRECT financial report from 2005. Have an IUPA rep tell you what happened to the last 4 years because I don't know. Go to page #2, question #18, How many members did your union have at the end of the reporting period? Answer: 38,478....click all the reports. You can go back 5 years farther and you will NEVER EVER see 100,000! Never! But...you can go to page #13 and you will see that IUPA DID BUY an attorney a nice gift with union money.... $24,826 of it. Worst part is; this IUPA union even bought him a foreign car.Now thats what I call union! IUPA...sending your dues money overseas! Do you know how many unions send an attorney to contract talks? Very few. They cost too much and usually, cops can handle cop talks. When they have to promise you an attorney at talks if you join a union, be sure the union is on it's last leg of survival. The numbers in the GOVERNMENT report and the salaries and the leases all speak for themselves. Go to IUPA.... and become extinct! It's on it way out, and it's a long crawl back to where you came from.
    Voice in the Wilderness

You Moron! We are with the PBA not IUPA. :roll:

It sound like Broward County is also having trouble with the PBA. Read the post below.

PBA Betrayal
    by Guest on 11/26/09 08:11:55

The cat is now out of the bag. The Sheriff himself said we will not get out 2% raise because the PBA president P.H made a deal with him to forfeit the raise. This was said at roll call in Pompano on 11/25/09.This means the 2% deferral vote was a scam and wasted your dues money to have an election that never held any merit. The PBA has been caught in another lie. No wonder they have not made an unfair labor practice complaint. The PBA is out of control. If the president knew about this, how many of the board members knew about this ? P.H you have big brass ones to LIE to the membership about our raise, try and cover it with a vote and then beg the membership for donated hours so you don't have to work the road. I thinkk you are actually worse than the last president.Guest

Well, another attorney bites the dust from Coastal Florida PBA. The great Val Shealey, who Vince claimed had a world of labor law experience and was such a great and valuable addition to the Coastal Florida PBA was given his walking papers.

So what happened Vince? Yet another of your brilliant hires turned out to be inept, incompetent and just down right lousy? Quite the track record you're continuing to build there Vince, although at least your buddy Crony Bingham doesn't have to worry about losing his job as executive director even though he's no where near up to that task as he has constantly demonstrated over the past year now.

You've hired and/or fired the following people over the last three or four years Vince: McGuire, Ingram, Alvarez, Brennan, Kazouris, Shealey, Valicenti, Clements, Jordan, Kazouris (again), and Cindy Elton. Of course it's hard to argue with the firings of McGuire the Molester and Ingram the idiot but some of these other folks, like Clements, Valicenti and Cindy did a great job for you and you didn't care. You're a pathetic excuse for a president Vince, you aren't fit to be chief of a one-man indian tribe, let alone what used to be a fairly decent union. Do us all a favor before you hire your next incompetent attorney to "represent" the membership: RESIGN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vince Must Go
    Well, another attorney bites the dust from Coastal Florida PBA. The great Val Shealey, who Vince claimed had a world of labor law experience and was such a great and valuable addition to the Coastal Florida PBA was given his walking papers.

So what happened Vince? Yet another of your brilliant hires turned out to be inept, incompetent and just down right lousy? Quite the track record you're continuing to build there Vince, although at least your buddy Crony Bingham doesn't have to worry about losing his job as executive director even though he's no where near up to that task as he has constantly demonstrated over the past year now.

You've hired and/or fired the following people over the last three or four years Vince: McGuire, Ingram, Alvarez, Brennan, Kazouris, Shealey, Valicenti, Clements, Jordan, Kazouris (again), and Cindy Elton. Of course it's hard to argue with the firings of McGuire the Molester and Ingram the idiot but some of these other folks, like Clements, Valicenti and Cindy did a great job for you and you didn't care. You're a pathetic excuse for a president Vince, you aren't fit to be chief of a one-man indian tribe, let alone what used to be a fairly decent union. Do us all a favor before you hire your next incompetent attorney to "represent" the membership: RESIGN!!!!
    I'm just glad that LOSER Gregg Brennan is gone and was one of the people Vince had to cut loose. Wonder where that idiot turned up?

Quote Originally Posted by Vince Must Go

I'm just glad that LOSER Gregg Brennan is gone and was one of the people Vince had to cut loose. Wonder where that idiot turned up?
    What's the matter, "Vince Must Go"? No reply to that? Cat got your tongue?

Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast