Let me get this straight, because I don't like IUPA and post that here, it must be someone from PBA. Quit drinking the punch and smell the contract going up in flames! We've made no progress at all on it. I guess you can always blame PBA again for your own ineptitude Jimmy.

An attorney at every IA? So when did Kevin Brady go to law school? Last time I checked he's been with PSL as an officer maybe four years and the military before that. If that is what you call law school, uh ok.

IUPA promised a local office when they came in and you Jimmy got the cards signed. IUPA promised an attorney for everything yet I think we all know that isn't going to happen. In fact, negotiations didn't begin until THREE MONTHS after the election because IUPA told us to save our dues money and hire our own negotiator. Where's all that strength? If we're spending so much on this attorney for negotiations, what's left for defending our members in the event of a shooting? Still waiting on that list of local attorneys IUPA provides.

I guess what you are saying, Jimmy, is that we use the labor attorney for criminal defense. That's like using a podiatrist to perform brain surgery. That's ok though, I don't plan on using IUPA for squat. We should have stayed PBA and had you not lied about what was actually going on we'd already have our contract and our pay raises, just like the Sgts and soon to be like the Lts in PSL (hmmm their represented by PBA too). Instead, we're flapping in the breeze.

That's ok. I'm out of here soon enough.