STATS - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: STATS

Guest, you can play what if games all day long, but what it comes down to is you need to do whats best for you. The Thinker has made some good points, in some respect I agree with what he or she is saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thinker
    Who cares about stats, who cares what eople think, and who cares about what happens here. I'm here to collect a paycheck and thats it. I do whats asked of me and thats it. I arrest who I want and ticket who I want and thats it. If you think for one second that people here care about you, you are saddly mistaken. The only people who care about you is you family.
    YOU ARE CORRECT. WHO DOES CARE ABOUT STATS? BUT WHEN YOU SAY YOU ARE HERE TO COLLECT A PAYCHECK THINK ABOUT THIS THINKER...

LETS TRAVEL IN TIME AND ASSUME THAT ALL OFFICERS HAD THAT MIND SET WHICH IS PROMOTED BY OFFICERS LIKE YOURSELF.

MAYBE THE SAME OFFICER LIKE YOURSELF SAW A SUSPICIOUS MALE HANGING OUT AT THE BOCA MALL AND SAID TO HIMSELF, "MAN IM JUST GOING TO GO EAT AND THAT GUYS GOING TO BE QRU PLUS WHO GIVES A f@CK ALL I CARE ABOUT IS MY FAMILY ANYWAY. THEN A SHORT TIME LATER THAT SAME PERSON KIDNAPPED AND MURDERED AN INNOCENT MOTHER AND HER CHILD.

OR HEY THAT WHITE TAURIS JUST RAN THAT STOP SIGN, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT ITS NOT WORTH STOPING BECAUSE ITS CLOSE TO 06 TIME AND I STILL HAVEN'T VISITED MY 33 AT 172/DIX...A SHORT TIME LATER THE PASSENGER IN THE VEHICLE SHOOTS ONE OF OUR OWN BROTHERS IN THE FACE WITH AN AK-47...

GUESS WHAT THINKER NONE OF THESE VICTIMS WERE SUBJECTS AND THEY COULD HAVE BEEN YOUR DAUGHTER, YOUR WIFE, OR YOUR BROTHER.

NOW THAT IS THE BIGGER PICTURE

LETS NOT FORGET WHY WE DO ARE JOBS AND THATS TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT FROM THE SAVAGES OUT THERE. AND I WANT TO THANK ALL THE HARD WORKING PROACTIVE OFFICERS THAT GIVE IT 110% EVERY DAY AND NOT FOR STATS OR TO PLEASE ANYONE BUT IN THE HOPES THAT THEIR EFFORTS PREVENTED A TRAGEDY FROM HAPPENING THAT NIGHT.

AND FOR THOSE THAT JUST HANG OUT PARKED UNDER A TREE, I HOPE THE OFFICERS IN YOUR COMMUNITY DONT HAVE YOUR WORK ETHIC ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR WIVES OR HUSBANDS OR CHILDREN ARE OUT AND ABOUT...GODSPEED TO ALL & BE SAFE

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thinker
    Who cares about stats, who cares what eople think, and who cares about what happens here. I'm here to collect a paycheck and thats it. I do whats asked of me and thats it. I arrest who I want and ticket who I want and thats it. If you think for one second that people here care about you, you are saddly mistaken. The only people who care about you is you family.
    YOU ARE CORRECT. WHO DOES CARE ABOUT STATS? BUT WHEN YOU SAY YOU ARE HERE TO COLLECT A PAYCHECK THINK ABOUT THIS THINKER...

LETS TRAVEL IN TIME AND ASSUME THAT ALL OFFICERS HAD THAT MIND SET WHICH IS PROMOTED BY OFFICERS LIKE YOURSELF.

MAYBE THE SAME OFFICER LIKE YOURSELF SAW A SUSPICIOUS MALE HANGING OUT AT THE BOCA MALL AND SAID TO HIMSELF, "MAN IM JUST GOING TO GO EAT AND THAT GUYS GOING TO BE QRU PLUS WHO GIVES A f@CK ALL I CARE ABOUT IS MY FAMILY ANYWAY. THEN A SHORT TIME LATER THAT SAME PERSON KIDNAPPED AND MURDERED AN INNOCENT MOTHER AND HER CHILD.

OR HEY THAT WHITE TAURIS JUST RAN THAT STOP SIGN, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT ITS NOT WORTH STOPING BECAUSE ITS CLOSE TO 06 TIME AND I STILL HAVEN'T VISITED MY 33 AT 172/DIX...A SHORT TIME LATER THE PASSENGER IN THE VEHICLE SHOOTS ONE OF OUR OWN BROTHERS IN THE FACE WITH AN AK-47...

GUESS WHAT THINKER NONE OF THESE VICTIMS WERE SUBJECTS AND THEY COULD HAVE BEEN YOUR DAUGHTER, YOUR WIFE, OR YOUR BROTHER.

NOW THAT IS THE BIGGER PICTURE

LETS NOT FORGET WHY WE DO ARE JOBS AND THATS TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT FROM THE SAVAGES OUT THERE. AND I WANT TO THANK ALL THE HARD WORKING PROACTIVE OFFICERS THAT GIVE IT 110% EVERY DAY AND NOT FOR STATS OR TO PLEASE ANYONE BUT IN THE HOPES THAT THEIR EFFORTS PREVENTED A TRAGEDY FROM HAPPENING THAT NIGHT.

AND FOR THOSE THAT JUST HANG OUT PARKED UNDER A TREE, I HOPE THE OFFICERS IN YOUR COMMUNITY DONT HAVE YOUR WORK ETHIC ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR WIVES OR HUSBANDS OR CHILDREN ARE OUT AND ABOUT...GODSPEED TO ALL & BE SAFE

Amen to that. You proactive guys... especially the rookies, family is the most important thing in the world but you are in a different league than the rest of society. You are here to do a job that few people (sadly even some officers) refuse to do. You are the only thing separating the savages from people just like your family. You guys know who you are... and dont let anyone tell you to slow down or take it easy. God forbid you or your family need help and the help thats on the way made the decision to slow down and take it easy. Dont be another sheep. Be proud and be safe.

"If you dont live for something you die for nothing!"

[/quote]AND FOR THOSE THAT JUST HANG OUT PARKED UNDER A TREE, I HOPE THE OFFICERS IN YOUR COMMUNITY DONT HAVE YOUR WORK ETHIC ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR WIVES OR HUSBANDS OR CHILDREN ARE OUT AND ABOUT...GODSPEED TO ALL & BE SAFE

well put...

Quote Originally Posted by The Thinker 2
    Guest, you can play what if games all day long, but what it comes down to is you need to do whats best for you. The Thinker has made some good points, in some respect I agree with what he or she is saying.
    you obviously did not get BSO's post moron...that victim may in fact one day be your family member who may have been helped but dies b/c some lazy Jackass like yourself who plays cop is hiding in a grocery store sipping soda.

One day rookie you will learn that being a hero will get you no where. It takes time to really understand what this career is all about. We'll talk again in 5 years about the way you feel, no, actually I'll be retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinker 2
    One day rookie you will learn that being a hero will get you no where. It takes time to really understand what this career is all about. We'll talk again in 5 years about the way you feel, no, actually I'll be retired.
    Wow Thinker 2, either your an old time cop who has just been burned too many times over the years and you are just ready to retire...Or your a coward who has'nt done sh!t since you've been here and you've been called on it. What ever the case may be, do us all a favor and retire because its scarry to think that your backing me up out there. Go slide back in to the rest or society as a sheep and let us handle the job you're too scared to do. Enjoy youre retirement.

Guest, it seems you still have a maturity issue to deal with like most rookies fresh off probation. When you get some salt under your belt, then, and only then, will you be in the league of the senior dogs at this agency. Until then, go do what all of us have done our first years, kick arse and take people to jail. Remember, there's a reason why they ask in court how long you've been a police officer, the state and our peers (judges, jury, citizens) feel more comfortable with the decisions of a seasoned cop rather than someone fresh out of the academy. Be safe.

Stinker too

Thinker you are a moron. By your own admission it is obvious that you have not done crap in a long time, so how do you know what the state attorneys or judges want to hear? I don't know of too many officers that started out making lots of arrests and then turned to slackerville. Being a lazy do nothing and putting fellow officers in jeopardy is not something that you learn to do. It's in your character or lack of in your case. You should think about taking up another profession that suits you. Maybe massage therapy school or working at the car wash on the bull. By the way I have the same time or more than you so this wasnt from a "rook". Get a life slacker! Youuuuuu Knooooow ittttttttttt!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123