STATS
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: STATS

STATS

stats seem to be a big topic on noons right now. I don't think the problem is with the shift, I think it's with 2 people. CS and CB. CB, for the love playa, write a ticket or take a traffic stop, it's not that hard man. How can you be an FTO when you don't teach your rooks those basic and most important skills, cmon man, your bringing a lot of heat to our shift. SRT guys should be at the top of their game. I know traffic isn't for everybody but in your case, I don't even think basic police work is in your daily routine.

CS, your another one bringing heat to our shift, do something already, if you can't work the road right, how can you be expected to be on SRT.

I look up to you guys but our SGT's are comming down on us and we all know it's mainly you guys that are bringing this upon us. help us out you lazy people!!!!!!!!

There was a time, not too long ago, when SRT guys on the road were the real leaders and workhorses. They were required to lead the shift in stats in order to remain on the team. Somewhere along the way, the elitism took over and now SRT guys think they are the schizznit. Well, YOU aren't. Most of you are the laziest people on the road, and it's spreading to the "baggage handlers, skycaps" you call techs. Check the SRT "techs" stats, they also have some of the lowest on each shift

SRT needs a good kick in the ace. CB, RG, CS, CC, and the lot of them need to remember they are the reason the stats are low. But because their egos are so large, they won't be able to realize it nor admit it. Useless road officers, that is what SRT people have become. Oh and NR, Team Leader? if you don't like this post too bad, I guess the truth hurts, doesn't it?

Couldn't of said it better

All you have to do for EVERY shift is look at the daily logs that the Sgt's put out and you either see the same officers making arrests or never see certain officers names making self initiated arrests. No one is saying that you have to be a ball of fire every day, but for the love, please try to be something other than a CSO with a gun! There is plenty of time to do your own thing, but there is also a time when you need to step up to the plate and do some actual police work. The streets are out of control and not getting out of your cars except to respond to calls is not helping the situation. If you have been offended by this email, take a look in the mirror before your next shift and ask yourself why. Just a thought, no offense intended.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO

Stats are one thing but b/c of these slugs I predict the perks are gonna be gone next.

How come the officer that was praised from coming back from Iraq oh... i mean SRT School was so big and bad but now he is sitting right up front with good old Margo. MMMMMM...new on the team but he learns quick.

To be honest I dont think its SRT only because CB has been useless as a cop ever since he started here...anyway heres a photo of COLONEL REYES & FBI CPT TM

Thats just wrong...funny, but wrong

Re: MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Stats are one thing but b/c of these slugs I predict the perks are gonna be gone next.

How come the officer that was praised from coming back from Iraq oh... i mean SRT School was so big and bad but now he is sitting right up front with good old Margo. MMMMMM...new on the team but he learns quick.

To be honest I dont think its SRT only because CB has been useless as a cop ever since he started here...anyway heres a photo of COLONEL REYES & FBI CPT TM

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

This really sounds like the admin are writing these posts. When does any road guy write a whole topic about how lazy people are on stats? Last time I checked we only care about officer safey, and handle your zone. Who says you need to write a million tickets to be a good officer? What ever happened to discretion.

Now this post would make sense if you included everyone, ie lazy vets. They make the most money, and do the least work. But nooooooo, get mad at the rooks, and SRT for not writing lots of tickets, and your salty vets stay under the radar! Yeah, real good.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    What ever happened to discretion.
    Are you exercising "discretion" by referring to all veteran officers as lazy? Is that your idea of "discretion"?

Here is a novel idea, why don't you just shut the hell up and do your job and let the supervisors do theirs? Your job is not to worry about what someone else is or is not doing, that is a supervisors responsibilty. If it bothers you so much then take a promotional exam, get promoted, then it will be your place to worry about these things. Until then, quit lecturing others about discretion when obviously you have none.

There are lazy vets and lazy rooks, and NMB is small enough that we all know who they are. They have to live with their reputations, not us.

Guest apparently you looked in the mirror

Guest, apparently you are one of the problems. Handle your zones? When you say handle your zones, it should encompass everything that happens in that zone. By just taking report calls in your zone is not handling your zone. Handling your zone means taking proactive police action when you see traffic infractions, gang bangers hanging out on the corners, subjects riding four deep in vehicles, homeless people who are obviously hanging around to purchase narcotics etc... I've heard rumors about officers taking a total of six traffic stops in a year. How does that happen and how does that officer put on a uniform everyday and accept a paycheck? The only thing that I agree with you on is that yes there are lazy "Vets". So when is a person a "Vet" as the senior officer on mids has two years on? There is a fine line between being too lazy to do your job and being too much of a coward to do your job and that is what should concern everyone who works for NMB. "Rooks" will soon be topped out in pay, which is a long ways from being considered a "Vet" who actually has done police work along the way before and after topping out on the pay scale. Whether you are a patrol officer, Detective, SRT member, Street Crimes unit, VIN unit or a Traffic unit, if you are a lazy B*stard, you are ultimately hurting the rest of the department. You know who you are....really..YOUUUUU KNOOOOW ITTTTTT!!!!!

Re: Guest apparently you looked in the mirror

Quote Originally Posted by you know it
    Guest, apparently you are one of the problems. Handle your zones? When you say handle your zones, it should encompass everything that happens in that zone. By just taking report calls in your zone is not handling your zone. Handling your zone means taking proactive police action when you see traffic infractions, gang bangers hanging out on the corners, subjects riding four deep in vehicles, homeless people who are obviously hanging around to purchase narcotics etc... I've heard rumors about officers taking a total of six traffic stops in a year. How does that happen and how does that officer put on a uniform everyday and accept a paycheck? The only thing that I agree with you on is that yes there are lazy "Vets". So when is a person a "Vet" as the senior officer on mids has two years on? There is a fine line between being too lazy to do your job and being too much of a coward to do your job and that is what should concern everyone who works for NMB. "Rooks" will soon be topped out in pay, which is a long ways from being considered a "Vet" who actually has done police work along the way before and after topping out on the pay scale. Whether you are a patrol officer, Detective, SRT member, Street Crimes unit, VIN unit or a Traffic unit, if you are a lazy B*stard, you are ultimately hurting the rest of the department. You know who you are....really..YOUUUUU KNOOOOW ITTTTTT!!!!!

no kidding genius, handle your zone means handle it. you just went into more detail about what i meant. and who is the coward here. if you feel that theres somone here that is a danger to the dept, then grab those two little grapes between your legs and sound off your opinion.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast