finally out of them ag greens - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Retired LEO,

The agency web site has the basic info under "F.A.Q." You can contact me direct at knifeinback@yahoo.com for more in depth info.
    It is or atleast can be good place to work, especially if you are tired of running & gunning and want a more laid back, inspection based type of job.
    The invite with my email was for legit questions about the agency, the wanna be, little girl, disgruntled AG employees do not need to dump me emails.

User Agreement

Please refrain from making anytype of statements which can be construed as a threat to anyone.

KIB I modified your post. Don't put that stuff in your post.

Thank You.

KIB

Thank you MOD 486, we want to keep our board professional !

OALE, is what you make of it. No its not perfect but, nothing is. If you fail to do your lawful duties while employeed here, thats your fault. If you sat with roots growing out of your butt instead of trying to accomplish the job you applied for, thats your fault. Our folks do what they can with the man power they have. Most of the time one officer is doing the work when four officers are needed to do the same, all the while continually making good felony and or misdemeanor arrest. So go find another rock to crawl under, the new job you applied for and received, I'm sure you'll be *****ing about in a few months also.

OALE

Well said, as any job is, it is what you make of it. We are very short staffed and need help. I think Tallahassee is under fire to make deep cuts so we need to support them too. They did fight along side PBA last year to try to get us raises. Our problem is that we have to many non- law enforcement trying to tell us what we need. Hang in my brothers and sisters, let the loser go where he wants to, we don't need officers like him.

hmm ya been 3 months now at the new job still loving it oh ya and ag still sucks

Obviously Guest you can't stay away from AG. I'm glad you found something you like. Being an AG cop is not for everyone and if you were unhappy I'm glad you are gone.

By the way we don't really care if you love your new job. Let the past go and close the chapter of being an AG cop.

Some of us happen to like oour jobs.

You can reach fat Mike Stavris at DELETED BY MOD 486. He will probably continue posting on our site because Edgewater PD does not have a board to post on and because their agency is only 30 officers strong. They would have more officers, but fat Mike keeps eating them!! :twisted:

Stay Professional

Hawk,

Please do not put telephone numbers of Officers in your post. If you do I will delete them.

Also no email address for Officers unless it belongs to you. Any questions let me know.

MOD 486

Re: Stay Professional

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 486
    Hawk,

Please do not put telephone numbers of Officers in your post. If you do I will delete them.

Also no email address for Officers unless it belongs to you. Any questions let me know.

MOD 486
    Sorry Mod 486, that guy is just an IDIOT. :twisted:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast