Esdale - Page 3
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Esdale

Why change your name from Cohen to Elsdale?

Why the Injunction from your previous lawyer?

How much money did you lose when you were written out of the will and does that cloud your judgement?

are you truly out for justice or daddy's money?

Is it true your father had to pay you to see his grandchildren?

Since we are on the high ground of fact and truth,,,lets put this in perspective and set the stage by first answering these questions? I want to know your motive before going any further.

I get these skid marks in my drawers that look like the silhoutte of Ronald Reagan. Then I sheet my pants the other night and it looked like Osama Bin Ladens shadow.

Maybe if I Fart really hard and tape record it, we might be able to hear the midgit in my ass screaming for me to realease him from the dark cave I have placed him in. Oops did I say that out loud. Crap, now the tape will be sent to CSI Miami and they can uncover the coverup

I would love to be a fly on the wall of the esdale household. Man what a show that would be.

creepiest,kookiest, nutbars i've dealt with in sumtime.

Answer to Another Thinking Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mystery
    Could she (with her heavy accent) be saying "get up"? Also, could it be possible that Bell had received a verbal or summary report in March and the FBI sent the detailed report in July? This happens in the Corporate world. Doesn't it happen in the LEO world? Is it not possible that paperwork got delayed. The Government doesn't seem to rush to complete anything --- much less final reports that most likely have to be signed off by supervisor upon supervisor prior to being released? Bureaucratic red tape being what it is.

Without having been there I don't think anyone, other than the wife, will ever know what happened. While I personally think that the tape is suspicious, murder will probably never be proven. Is it a conspiracy, a natural death or a murder that was impossible to prove? Is that ever going to be answered? I doubt it.
    Congratulations and thank you for another thinking post.

I know for certain the FBI had not received a copy of the 911 call when Bell issued his report. His findings sparked media pressure that forced SSO to send a copy to the FBI. SSO Evidence handed me the same tape in the wake of my Sunshine request (F.S. 119).

That initial version, apparently floated to everyone in the early stages, contained over recordings every time subsequent versions revealed background communications. And the best recording we have, even now, is a compound of two different versions, all experts agree. To this very day, SSO maintains a preposterous position, one not even you subscribe to: The background sound is a television.

Now, my friend, you've got to go deeper and spend 5 minutes 45 seconds listening to the whole recording. The best version was done by Court-approved Arlo West of Maine. He's accentuated all the right frequencies and has a video transcipt syncronized with the audio. (Few of us will hear all that he hears.)

Spend time to listen closely, taking special note halfway in to the end. You will hear numeroous commands to "Give up" that settle this question.

Go here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=itcMHFyYei4

Four independent experts, an ear witness and a witness settle the question of foul play.

Go here: BobSherin(TalentDot)IhostStudio(Dot)com(forwardsla sh)experts

Bell's report is fraught with other inaccuracies that collectively portray a wholly incorrect picture. Irregularities still plague the SSO 911 recording. Bill Tidwell, who worked SSO's system for Dictaphone, spent 24 hours sifting through the hard drive. He concluded that despite two court orders, all calls on the day of Cohen's murder were deleted while calls on adjoining days remained present. Notwithstanding the 2 orders, Captain Kurt Hoffman, in a questionable legal move, ordered the hard drive scrubbed clean and sent it packing. He was then promoted to Major.

High Ground of Truth and Facts; Another knowedgable poster

Quote Originally Posted by sso

How much money did you lose when you were written out of the will and does that cloud your judgement?

Since we are on the high ground of fact and truth,,,lets put this in perspective and set the stage by first answering these questions? I want to know your motive before going any further.
    "Why change your name from Cohen to Elsdale?"

You've based your question on a false premise. Had you read the several short posts in this thread you'd know I'm not an Esdale. Still, as a journalist who covers this story, I can answer your questions. Like other Jews in sensitive spots, Steve changed his surname from Cohen to Esdale to avoid anti-semitism.

"Why the Injunction from your previous lawyer?"

I am unfamiliar with any such injunction. Please identify the lawyer, case and disposition. Then I'll pursue the answer and post it here.

"How much money did you lose when you were written out of the will and does that cloud your judgement?"

Steve has often talked to me about the will. According to him, he was unconcerned what his Dad did with his will, in hindsight naively. After seeing him exploited by love interests, he did offer Murray one bit of advice: "Will Maria assets but don't tell her." To Steve's mind, this would stymie exploitation. Steve was thrilled that his Dad had, among other things, provided for minor Ryan's education, making this child prodigy main beneficiary. But Maria has chewed through it all while failing and refusing to give the probate court a final accounting. On the money side, the concerns I've seen are the wasting away of the Siesta Key home, willed ultimately to Ryan, and Ryan's college fund. And Steve has the duty as Guardian not only to have these concerns but to zealously protect Ryan's interest.

On the murder side, I have all I can do to placate Steve's emotions as tears spontaneously pour forth when we talk murder while he hyperventilates, often on the way over to Sarasota from here in Southeast Florida. "For all time, I have the luxury of hearing my Dad murdered in a 911 recording."

"are you truly out for justice or daddy's money?"

As Guardian for Ryan, Steve was assuming his rightful duty of protecting Ryan's interest. Thus far, he's been unsuccessful. At the same time, he and his entire family are livid about the murder and failure of justice in Sarasota. The two questions are mutually exclusive.

"Is it true your father had to pay you to see his grandchildren?"

No, absolutely not. The alleged murderer put out this falsehood to inflame public opinion. Grand Father and Grand Son were on the best of terms. "Ryan is the apple of my eye," Murray would often say. To see living proof of facts, go here:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=RiGWZsSssSI

"Since we are on the high ground of fact and truth,,,lets put this in perspective and set the stage by first answering these questions? I want to know your motive before going any further."

Though motive technically is not an element in murder, everyone always wants to know. Please feel free to raise whatever you'd like in the particularity you'd like.

Keep Challenging Posts Coming

Quote Originally Posted by Bleeding fart bubble
    I get these skid marks in my drawers that look like the silhoutte of Ronald Reagan. Then I sheet my pants the other night and it looked like Osama Bin Ladens shadow.

Maybe if I Fart really hard and tape record it, we might be able to hear the midgit in my ass screaming for me to realease him from the dark cave I have placed him in. Oops did I say that out loud. Crap, now the tape will be sent to CSI Miami and they can uncover the coverup

I would love to be a fly on the wall of the esdale household. Man what a show that would be.

creepiest,kookiest, nutbars i've dealt with in sumtime.

Compliments to SSO: Two out of three posters are savvy. Not only does this poster lack empathy for human tragedy but his elevator apparently doesn't go to the top floor. Keep the challenging posts coming, good people.

Who's Wasting Whose Time and Energy?

Quote Originally Posted by Facts
    The FBI rendered an initial finding on the recording - nothing suspicous. The SSO found no reason to continue investigating. Esdale kept spinning. FBI looked again, more detailed report - same finding - nothing suspicous. The other 'experts' were paid by Esdale, hardly reliable in my book.
    This whole rant is a waste of everybody's time and energy.
    A delayed post over something that caught my eye: The "other 'experts', 4 to be exact, were not, in fact, paid, nor did they demand money for those appraisals. Ponder: Were they wasting their time and energy in directing their attention to what they hear as a cold blooded murder?

I don't know if he was murdered, but if his death was handled as a "routine" sig 7, then it is now going to be just about impossible to prove that his wife murdered him. When a murder happens, if it isn't detected and pursued within the first 72 hours, then the chance of finding, arresting and convicting the killer is slim to none. Every investigator knows that, but civilians don't. Having said that -- the liikelihood of arresting and convicting the wife is slim to none, even if she did kill him. Did she kill him??? I have no idea. Everybody loses in this case.

Even on the Slimest Chances

I don't know if he was murdered, but if his death was handled as a "routine" sig 7, then it is now going to be just about impossible to prove that his wife murdered him. When a murder happens, if it isn't detected and pursued within the first 72 hours, then the chance of finding, arresting and convicting the killer is slim to none. Every investigator knows that, but civilians don't. Having said that -- the liikelihood of arresting and convicting the wife is slim to none, even if she did kill him. Did she kill him??? I have no idea. Everybody loses in this case.
    Good post. This case is filled with evidence from a marriage that had no legality (Bolivian Court records show the alleged marriage 3 weeks after Murray's death), to the absolute evidence in the 911 call, to bank forgery, to perjury, to two different express stories the alleged killer gave about circumstances of death, to unprescribed, illegal poison, to two other unprescribed drugs adding lethality to the ****tail (drugs that SSO missed entirely), to testimony of the use of these drugs to control Murray before killing him, to a potential cohort, now intimidated, who could flip.

Steve visited me with this post, saying on the slimest chance he's determined to pursue justice, and nothing will sway him from this course until a jury rules. Not unreasonable for a guy in his circumstance.

Is Poster "SSO" the alleged suspect

Quote Originally Posted by LeoGuest
    sso wrote:

Quote Originally Posted by LeoGuest
    These two quotes from poster "SSO" give away presumed identity.

1. Only one person refers to Murray's as GrandChildren, because, in fact, he had only one: Steve's son, Ryan.

2. Only one person has the knowledge of the facts poster "SSO" lays out.

3. Only one person has the aforesaid knowledge, together with the law enforcement knowledge expressed.

4. Only one person raises fiction about a former lawyer having an injunction against Esdale.

5. Only one person makes the inflammatory allegation "Is it true your father had to pay you to see his grandchildren?"

6. Only one person combines this false allegation with "grandchildren."

7. Only one person would open with "I want to know your motive before going any further" and then, after those questions are satisfied, " ... the likelihood of arresting and convicting the wife is slim to none, even if she did kill him. Did she kill him??? I have no idea. Everybody loses in this case." In other words, go away, forget about it.

Who is that person? Theorizing is dicey at best but, based upon the foregoing, my opinion is, she's the alleged killer, Maria Amurrio Cohen.

Re: THE REAL STORY

Quote Originally Posted by 1717
    Two weeks ago I saw a blinking red light fly across the sky. I contacted the tower at SRQ and was advised that there were no aircraft anywhere in the vicinity of my home at the time I spotted the light. I later spoke with a former aircraft controller who was working at SRQ on the night in question. He stated on the QT that there was in fact an object spotted on radar that night. He said that it appeared out of nowhere and had a velocity greater than any aircraft currently in existence. Soon after, it just disappeared. He said that he told his bosses and they advised him to "just forget about it." When he threatened to go to the Herald Tribune with the story, he was let go. I later spoke to Jeff Bell's former campaign manager, who advised (also on the QT) that LT Bell had actually been abducted by aliens. They performed several test on him and let him go on the condition that he would drop out of the race for Sheriff. I have attempted to confirm this but my calls to the NSA, CIA, and the FBI have not yet been returned.
    This guy sounds like a quack!

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast