Leading by example - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I can't sign my name , when they come after me who is going to feed my kid's? But PM need's to shut his mouth and just sit in his office upsatirs.

NOT SO CONCERNED

Quote Originally Posted by the concearned one
    DELETE MOD 425

IF YOU WERE REALLY "CONCERNED", YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TURNED THIS THREAD INTO ONE OF YOUR NEGATIVE TIRADES.

To Patrol For Ever,

First of all, thanks for thinking I'm a good cop. A cops highest reward in my opinion isn't medals or letters of commendations, but the respect of his/her peers. And second, no I don't forget what happened to Eric. I don't forget anything. Eric and I are still buds and always will be. In fact he was at my house lastnight having a stogey. I went to bat for Eric because I disagreed with the decision to take him out of the unit, and I still do. However, my opinion didn't factor in. Regardless, I posted this thread about Meloy because I was just trying to convey to my brother/sister officers, that sometimes we forget what is important. We all think we have problems, and then there's guys like Meloy that have to make great sacrifices.

We have to remember that being a cop is a job. Although I think it is a calling and requires much more dedication than any other profession, it's a forty hour a week job. That's less than a quarter of a seven day week. The other one-hundred and twenty eight hours should be spent going to dinner with your wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend, playing catch with your kid, reading a book, or maybe even going to church. Yes believe it or not, I go to church! But instead, we sit on the computer and tear eachother apart. PUBLICALLY!!! I'm not saying you gotta be pals with your boss, or the guy that mighta slid you under the bus, I'm just saying to let it go and to believe in karma, because karma is a motherf@#$er. Put in your eight hours, back up your partners, treat people as you would want to be treated, and the rest will take care of it self. Be safe and God Bless.

Det. T.J. Barbusio, Sr.

Quote of the Day:

"Success without honor is an unseasoned dish; it will satisfy your hunger, but it doesn't taste good."

Joe Paterno

karma will get you sooner or later

Quote Originally Posted by TJ402
    To Patrol For Ever,

First of all, thanks for thinking I'm a good cop. A cops highest reward in my opinion isn't medals or letters of commendations, but the respect of his/her peers. And second, no I don't forget what happened to Eric. I don't forget anything. Eric and I are still buds and always will be. In fact he was at my house lastnight having a stogey. I went to bat for Eric because I disagreed with the decision to take him out of the unit, and I still do. However, my opinion didn't factor in. Regardless, I posted this thread about Meloy because I was just trying to convey to my brother/sister officers, that sometimes we forget what is important. We all think we have problems, and then there's guys like Meloy that have to make great sacrifices.

We have to remember that being a cop is a job. Although I think it is a calling and requires much more dedication than any other profession, it's a forty hour a week job. That's less than a quarter of a seven day week. The other one-hundred and twenty eight hours should be spent going to dinner with your wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend, playing catch with your kid, reading a book, or maybe even going to church. Yes believe it or not, I go to church! But instead, we sit on the computer and tear eachother apart. PUBLICALLY!!! I'm not saying you gotta be pals with your boss, or the guy that mighta slid you under the bus, I'm just saying to let it go and to believe in karma, because karma is a motherf@#$er. Put in your eight hours, back up your partners, treat people as you would want to be treated, and the rest will take care of it self. Be safe and God Bless.

Det. T.J. Barbusio, Sr.

Quote of the Day:

"Success without honor is an unseasoned dish; it will satisfy your hunger, but it doesn't taste good."

Joe Paterno
    Well siad Tim , I too also believe in karma---EDIT MOD 425, NO PERSONAL ATTACKS FROM ANONYMOUS POSTERS.

karma comes along , a person that srcewed with some many suffered 2 heart attacks and we all can only hope the third is on the way soon.

Quote Originally Posted by karma kid
    karma comes along , a person that srcewed with some many suffered 2 heart attacks and we all can only hope the third is on the way soon.
    We can only hope!!!!!!!!!!

Wishing someone to have a third heart attack is not what I meant by karma!! It is not only inappropriate, it is hateful, and hate is one thing we should not be carrying around. Hate will eat you up inside. As I tell my sons, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!! Let's all focus on locking bad guys up! Be safe and God Bless.

Det. T.J. Barbusio, Sr.

Quote of the day...

"A house divided against itself cannot stand."

-Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Timmy...You've convinced me there's still hope.

There's always hope, we just need to keep a positive attitude. Hopefully, we won't lose any positions like the fire department is supposed to. To quote the Maryland president of the F.O.P. "We have a crime problem, not a fire problem". Anyway, let's work together instead of against eachother, and we'll get through this. We always do. Be safe and God Bless.

Det. T.J. Barbusio, Sr.

Quote of the day;

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity. An opptimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."

-Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by TJ402
    There's always hope, we just need to keep a positive attitude. Hopefully, we won't lose any positions like the fire department is supposed to. To quote the Maryland president of the F.O.P. "We have a crime problem, not a fire problem". Anyway, let's work together instead of against eachother, and we'll get through this. We always do. Be safe and God Bless.

Det. T.J. Barbusio, Sr.

Quote of the day;

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity. An opptimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."

-Winston Churchill
    Hey re you up for a promotion or something?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast