$$$$$$$

Thread: $$$$$$$

$$$$$$$

anyone hear about a raise seems LPD is getting 1 will we ????????????

uhh no we're not getting a raise but you can bet your a$$ staff will.. all we pee-ons work work work but no $$$

i hear this raise is crazy,like 20% or something. can any lpd people comment on that?

what is the lpd starting now?

As much as i would like more money (Dont we all!?!) I think 25 is decent pay for this area as an off duty detail. Hills Cty gets paid more for details because its a larger metropolois. As for FHP.. yeah their detail pay is considerably larger then ours, but they only get paid 35ish a year.. Be grateful for the pay and the details as it is.

Ive waited almost 6 months for a check from a detail. Thats absolutely unreal. I would like to see if we can get paid within a reasonable amount of time. 1-4 weeks. 4 weeks being the latest.

As much as I complain sometimes about this or that.. I'm happy here. We dont get treated to terribly bad. Everything is all how you make of it. If you try to find the negative in things... you will find it. Apparently some of you only see that side of the glass.

dear lord u brought up s15 pay. I think the $25 an hour is ok. but lets talk about the who is coordinating the s15's . Yea tough job. I agree. but dont tell deputies that they r out of workin for a month cause they forgot to close out a detail. and then hear that that deputies should not have to rely on s15 money for bills. Since this new system took effect its been a nigntmare. not the system itself once u learn it but the gestopo tactics. You can get paper from a s15 than from being on the road. oh and by the way the worst part is if you lose your detail, you know who is gonna work it. so how fair is it that the one who suspends u from putting that extra money in your account puts it in theirs or a close friend. kinda sucks huh