Tired of waiting - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Tired of waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I am sick of waiting for FHP to show up at wrecks. What will it take to get these guys to their calls so we can get on with law enforcement.

BOO HOO, break out the short form, fill in the boxes and issue the UTC.

FHP is working more crashes a day then you respond to calls. The least you can do is work a crash or two...

Our board right now is much more professional than many of the other one's I've seen on this website. If you do not work for OCSO, by all means please express your opinion, you may have a point. But please do not be derogatory, disrespectful, or unprofessional on the OCSO board. Whether you like our Sheriff or not...there is no reason to be calling him "Big belly" on a public website. All LEO's get enough disrespect from the multitude of civilians who do not like us (until they need us) or understand how we operate and why we operate that way, and the news stories that often times leave a vital piece of information out of the story...making LEO's look bad even if they have done nothing wrong.

And I have to side with Red Dog, if you work for another agency and are going to call OCSO lazy or claim to do more work than OCSO, please, give examples. Also, do some research before you make claims. I used to be a trooper for 2 years, I know how FHP is and how they work. And since 11/16/2006 to 02/20/2008 I have responded to and gone x97 on 3,381 calls according to our CAD. I never responded to that many calls when I worked for FHP. And the SO did not work crashes in the county I worked in either (Pasco). Also, FHP...be advised, there are several Deputies who carry blueforms in their cars and blueform accidents when possible. You never hear of this happening...because we do not call you, we handled it.

I don't get it...why doesn't Kevin let you just handle the freakin' crash instead of you sitting on the scene for 2 hours? Kevin grumbles it would cost OCSO a lot of money to have deputies handle a crash here and there but it seems like it would just work out better in the long run.
    Sorry bro, we don't babysit wrecks. We call FHP and move on.

His belly is freakin huge.

His belly is freakin huge.
    So is your mouth.

I miss you guys! Orange County was one of the best sheriff offices I have worked with as a trooper. Twenty years later I still think highly of you. I am not, at times, impressed with some of our rookies but every agency has their own problems. Keep up the good work Orange County.

I love how the OCSO thinks there so great.

I love how these Orange County Deputies think there so great. Look at some of these loser's their hiring. They act like there better then any Law Enforcement agency in Orange County. They look unprofessional with the air jordan sneakers and their shorts. What a disgrace to the citizens. They treat people like crap and they lie all they time. You can talk to the citizens and they say FHP treats people with respect not like the County. What a joke that fat Sheriff, he doesn't care about anyone but, him self. Half of these Deputies were secruity guards at The Florida Mall. Do me a favor stop thinking your job is so hard. When you get a homicide you turn it over to your Investigators. All you guys do is hold the piece of paper and write who comes in and out of the crime scene. Give me a break get over yourself. Go answer your over withs and your barking dog calls. Your a security Officer with a star badge.

I think somebody didn't get hired!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My guess is they got weeded out in the psychological portion of the hiring process.

Jeepers, talk about some issues...

My guess is they got weeded out in the psychological portion of the hiring process.

Jeepers, talk about some issues...
    I guess I would also be rather annoyed if I had to look at deputies in nice coolmax polo shirts and shorts who were treating dirtbags like dirtbags, while I had to wear browny-gray-pinkish polyester pants and be nice to complete assholes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12