6 minutes that could have saved Denise Lee - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    While you gulp down you're bitterness?
    Sorry about that, your a Miller man not a Bud drinker. I'm bad.

Such a funny guy! Why are you wasting your time here sharing all those hilarious jokes when you could be making millions on tv?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Such a funny guy! Why are you wasting your time here sharing all those hilarious jokes when you could be making millions on tv?
    Thanks, but I like a challenge. And there is no better place to try and bring some humor then to the NPPD.
    Never seen a department with such a lack of a sense of humor. The CCSO is a distant second, but climbing fast.

I find it disgusting that people are arguing over who is a cop and who isn't when this post is about CCSO 911 center dropping a very important call resulting in a death. I am utterly shocked and upset that no one was fired for such negligence. It is such a shame that this call didn't go to another 911 center where the information would have gotten to North Port Police possibly (and lets face it, more than likely) would have saved her life.

I find it disgusting that people are arguing over who is a cop and who isn't when this post is about CCSO 911 center dropping a very important call resulting in a death. I am utterly shocked and upset that no one was fired for such negligence. It is such a shame that this call didn't go to another 911 center where the information would have gotten to North Port Police possibly (and lets face it, more than likely) would have saved her life.

So why is this being posted on North Port's site and not CCSO's?

Quote Originally Posted by anon
    There are way to many other factors in the Denise lee case. For you to point fingers and blame her death on the dispatchers is unfair. What about king's family member that waited for so long before he reported what he saw or the bolo that NPPD took over an hour to get out. You should be a little realistic. If anything I think it was a number of issues that may have contributed to the end result and not 1 911 call.

I beg to differ. If the operator dispatches the call when received CCSO had 4 unit within minutes of the intersection of Toledo Blade and 41. According to the GPS log one was less than a quarter away at the exact time the call was being made.

I would have to agree, with that many officers that close to her at the time of the CCSO call she prob would be with us today. Something to think about...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234