59 X50
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 59 X50

59 X50

"59 X50"......I guess we will not be hearing those words again for a while. RG was a good cop. He was still a little wet behind the ears, but he was aggressive and always eager to learn. I'm sure that the drivers of Hilssborough County would be happy to hear he is no longer roaming the streets....atleast for now. RG we will miss you and good luck in what ever you do.

He is a compulsive liar.

This entire thing troubles me...Was he was a compulsive liar? Or did he lie because he was wet behind the ears, and made up a lie for the situation, to someone that looks for trouble and is always looking to get a feather in his cap for nailing someone for something? I have never heard that he was a compulsive liar, but if that is the case, then he got what he deserved.

peppermint at-e

59 Gimme a call and you can see video and audio that will surely pull the rug from under, more than a few, of you're dusty cohorts............hehe paybacks make my juices flow........... the civil tort troll cometh :P :P

59 got the axe just like me. That squad is shadey. The Sgt and his best buddy run the squad. Good luck to you in the future 59, you were a good officer from what I saw.

Which searge runs that squad? I am sure I can dig up some dirt on him

OOPS almost slipped my memeory; I bought 3 forced forclosures in Hudson the other day.............Already sold 2 and renting one.............59, go into real estate so you can read these USFpd posts and laugh at these desperate children...hehe 8) Gotta run, remember to apex that corner at Alumni and Pine

I would like to get a copy of that misbehaving video, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    59 got the axe just like me. That squad is shadey. The Sgt and his best buddy run the squad. Good luck to you in the future 59, you were a good officer from what I saw.
    I think you quit because you couldnt handle it there greenie !!!! Don't blame others for your failures.

How you like those apples ?

I'm sure a copy of that video wouldn't be hard to get! 59 was one of the best rookies in our floundering dept. Anyone who thinks he lied is full of sh*t. All I can say is that our department definately has some shady cops - 59 wasn't one of them. We will miss you.

A non ee mous. I should have trade marked it. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by A non e mouse
    I would like to get a copy of that misbehaving video, thanks.
    Well someone is trying to be sneaky. Good Try. From this point forward any post from the name "A non ee mous" will not have come from me. You are an unimaginative individual whoever you are.

Drew Caffarelli

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast