Poll! How many agents in here like their job at ABT? - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Re: Poll! How many agents in here like their job at ABT?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You mean to lie, including yourself?

I was there. I have to say what he said and how he said it took COURAGE. He said what others couldn't. { quote }

You can't argue with a fool.

It's not a lie if you believe it. It becomes a matter of perception. Here is the bottom line. This is a good organization with good people. Sometimes all that is needed is a reality check or in this case, an intervention. I would rather get the current bunch back in line with our statutorily mandated mission than start over with a new batch of crazies. Remember marked cars and uniforms ? Alcopops? Schedules? the list of insanity is endless.

It's not a lie if you believe it. It becomes a matter of perception. Here is the bottom line. This is a good organization with good people. Sometimes all that is needed is a reality check or in this case, an intervention. I would rather get the current bunch back in line with our statutorily mandated mission than start over with a new batch of crazies. Remember marked cars and uniforms ? Alcopops? Schedules? the list of insanity is endless.

Must be something in the water?

Seems the little man was right on the money. The expensive Capt who now makes more than the director messed up again. Seems he and the other two stooges, aka lt's, advised an inspector to seize low proofage beverages found on a 2COP. All legal per statute, and a veteran Lt or Capt with half a brain would have known this little piece of info. Wonder who will take the fall for this? Or should I say, I wonder if the Chief will work his magic again to protect his buddy. Let's see how this shakes out. If I were the licensee, I'd have an attorney post haste and name the command staff who authorized the seizure in the law suit.

Seems the little man was right on the money. The expensive Capt who now makes more than the director messed up again. Seems he and the other two stooges, aka lt's, advised an inspector to seize low proofage beverages found on a 2COP. All legal per statute, and a veteran Lt or Capt with half a brain would have known this little piece of info. Wonder who will take the fall for this? Or should I say, I wonder if the Chief will work his magic again to protect his buddy. Let's see how this shakes out. If I were the licensee, I'd have an attorney post haste and name the command staff who authorized the seizure in the law suit.
    This was just one high profile screw-up but crap like that happens everyday here. There is no institutional knowledge no subject matter experts left anymore. The few that actually know something are so burned out from the gross acts of stupidity they have taken on zombie like personas.

As to the issue of low-proof products, it has been a law/rule on the books for 20 years.
    Maybe if we concentrated on BEVERAGE LAW we might sharpen our skills.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314