Poll! How many agents in here like their job at ABT?
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Poll! How many agents in here like their job at ABT?

How many agents in here like their job at ABT & why? Second, which office do you think is better to work at Miami, Margate or West Palm Beach?

Not many - most are leaving. As for which office is the best> None that you mentioned - the morale is terrible - FDLE is hiring...

Best Office to Work For

The Miami Office is the best in the state, period. No other office has more narcotics, prostitution, b-girls, gambling, and other than "minors" cases in the state.

Still, ABT is in shambles, falling apart from within. And the "managers" up in Tallabama don't care.

Ha! [size=18] Didn't get me. I knew this was a trick question.

I love my job as an Agent. If you worry about what you are suppose to be doing as an Agent you would love it too!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Not many - most are leaving. As for which office is the best> None that you mentioned - the morale is terrible - FDLE is hiring...
    We've been told there's a freeze on jobs right now....

I love my job as an Agent. If you worry about what you are suppose to be doing as an Agent you would love it too!

Does anybody understand what this post means?????????

I did the math and it looks like 2 out of 96 views equates to 0.002%
    dat ain't too good

I did the math and it looks like 2 out of 96 views equates to 0.002%
    dat ain't too good
    Well with over 300 applicants applying for 1 opening at a agency with 100 Agents that pretty good math too. Thats why I love my job too!

Does anybody understand what this post means?????????
    It means do your job, the one you were hired for and quit worrying about everybody else's job in other words if you mind your own business you would love your job.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast