Benson the Puppet Speaks

Benson the Puppet Speaks

Todays Oracle has a story on our "Lack of Diversity". Some interesting comments from the puppet. Pretty sad when the race card has to be played out.

Thats news but:

Understaffed Patrol Coverage is not.....

Recent lack of QUALITY PEOPLE of any race who can work here for more 6 months without throwing in the towel is not .....

People going through the hiring process and not showing up to be sworn in, running to other agencies. (Smart Move) is not......

A new building .....that was a joke from the start is not.....

Budget cuts that will effect the manpower numbers is not...

I wonder if Disney can completely animate him so he can be more than 15 feet away from his keeper Trudy "Flucker". I must say that USF engineering has done a great job hiding the string that makes his lips move.

Very rough post but,

Sadly very true

Dr Benson

I sure that Dr. Benson "may" have some good ideas but all of them will have to meet the approval the "Law Enforcement Experts" that lurk the halls of the Collins Blvd. den of Corruption. Most of the ideas however, will be prepackaged for him and he will have to put his name to it.

Bruce will very quickly discover that most of his ideas will be ignored and brushed off as to costly or not fitting in to the USF Admin way of thinking.

It was very shocking to see Trudy interupt him during the the Squad meetings when he seemed to veer off the "approved" script and add a few of his own ideas. Get used to it.

If your here just for the six figure salary Bruce, enjoy it. They will pay you and use you and your reputation to its fullest. Just smile for the pictures and sign your name where they tell you to.

Then Longo will be a second string puppet?

"From what I see" post pretty much had it right. Longo came in with delusional boy scout expectations, and a VP that they thought would run it the PD the way they wanted. Low pay and complaints hit fast, with Longo backing them. They then moved the VP to another area and made sure things were done the way they wanted it. USF professionals were then brought in to straighten things out. Benson is a puppet, Longo is a puppet. USF PD will always be regared as another university staff position, not as a true police profession compared to the local agencies. Like it or not, so get use to it.