Cooper City Deputy ID 13431 writes too many LEO's - Page 3
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Okay people, when I wrote the post about me giving tickets out to family members, I never said anything about fellow LEOs. I am not saying I would not write a fellow LEO, but I know that I would be less likely to write one.

Also, I have pulled over numerous family members of law enforcement over the years and I have given more breaks than tickets to them. I have never written a ticket to a LEO...yet.

Yes we need the brotherhood and sisterhood and all those hoods. My simple reason for posting here was not to illicit moronic responses about how I am garbage for writing LEOs when I never said I did.

A ticket that is written for a moving violation does NOT mean the insurance goes up. In fact, Florida law allows that any driver attending a minimum 4-hour driving school will NOT see a hike in their insurance rates, nor receive points on their license. So if your family member gets a ticket, tell them to go to driving school.

My family members have been written tickets since I started back in 1996. I never once complained about it, and I feel safer knowing my family knows they, like us, are not above the law. If they pretend they are, then I am giving them a traffic fatality death wish that I would not want on my conscious. Florida is notorious for traffic deaths, and traffic laws are to keep people safe. You keep telling your family how to break the law and hurt/kill themselves or someone else with the mindset of "Don't worry honey you won't get a ticket," attitude and see how far that takes you when you're standing over their grave each year.

I might seem harsh, but lets face it: if your family member gets a ticket maybe the cop is thinking he is saving them from any future possible traffic accident. If it slows them down and makes them a better driver, then it is worth the ticket. Giving a break makes them feel superior and makes them braver to do more violations and take bigger risks. I say write the ticket if that is what it is going to take to save them from themselves.

You

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Okay people, when I wrote the post about me giving tickets out to family members, I never said anything about fellow LEOs. I am not saying I would not write a fellow LEO, but I know that I would be less likely to write one.

Also, I have pulled over numerous family members of law enforcement over the years and I have given more breaks than tickets to them. I have never written a ticket to a LEO...yet.

Yes we need the brotherhood and sisterhood and all those hoods. My simple reason for posting here was not to illicit moronic responses about how I am garbage for writing LEOs when I never said I did.

A ticket that is written for a moving violation does NOT mean the insurance goes up. In fact, Florida law allows that any driver attending a minimum 4-hour driving school will NOT see a hike in their insurance rates, nor receive points on their license. So if your family member gets a ticket, tell them to go to driving school.

My family members have been written tickets since I started back in 1996. I never once complained about it, and I feel safer knowing my family knows they, like us, are not above the law. If they pretend they are, then I am giving them a traffic fatality death wish that I would not want on my conscious. Florida is notorious for traffic deaths, and traffic laws are to keep people safe. You keep telling your family how to break the law and hurt/kill themselves or someone else with the mindset of "Don't worry honey you won't get a ticket," attitude and see how far that takes you when you're standing over their grave each year.

I might seem harsh, but lets face it: if your family member gets a ticket maybe the cop is thinking he is saving them from any future possible traffic accident. If it slows them down and makes them a better driver, then it is worth the ticket. Giving a break makes them feel superior and makes them braver to do more violations and take bigger risks. I say write the ticket if that is what it is going to take to save them from themselves.
    I bet you are the kinda guy that races around on his motor throughout the district breaking the law too. You are the piece of feces that gets drunk at a party and drives home, but will arrest another cop for it. You are vomit. Now that I checked out who you are, it will be my pleasure to write you if I stop you. Also check your tail, you might be followed and filmed doing the same thing you write tickets for.

Why not tell the real reason your family member was stopped. No one stops a car for 10 over and you know it. Your family member was more than likely driving like a real idiot and deserved far more but was given a 10 over ticket out of courtesy. Quit your whining and instruct your family member on proper driving. The most frustrating thing in law enforcement is stopping an officer or his/her family member that is driving horribly and them throwing their badge in your face. The real moron is not the cop who made the traffic stop but the pathetic loser that believes his/her badge authorizes them to disobey the law they have sworn to uphold. The cop writing the ticket does not forget the brotherhood, the dumba$$ that put that officer in that position is the one who has forgotten the brotherhood.

Re: You

Quote Originally Posted by Hypocrite
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous

I bet you are the kinda guy that races around on his motor throughout the district breaking the law too. You are the piece of feces that gets drunk at a party and drives home, but will arrest another cop for it. You are vomit. Now that I checked out who you are, it will be my pleasure to write you if I stop you. Also check your tail, you might be followed and filmed doing the same thing you write tickets for.
    Thanks for the threat....

That's Why

Quote Originally Posted by Enough whining already
    Why not tell the real reason your family member was stopped. No one stops a car for 10 over and you know it. Your family member was more than likely driving like a real idiot and deserved far more but was given a 10 over ticket out of courtesy. Quit your whining and instruct your family member on proper driving. The most frustrating thing in law enforcement is stopping an officer or his/her family member that is driving horribly and them throwing their badge in your face. The real moron is not the cop who made the traffic stop but the pathetic loser that believes his/her badge authorizes them to disobey the law they have sworn to uphold. The cop writing the ticket does not forget the brotherhood, the dumba$$ that put that officer in that position is the one who has forgotten the brotherhood.
    Get real you idiot. You don't seem to have a problem letting some blonde with big tits go now do you? But now it's the letter of the law for all cops. Why don't you try obeying every single traffic law? I'll bet you my paycheck that I can follow you for a few minutes and find a violation to write. People in glass house shouldn't throw stones.

I agree totally. We are not above the law and have to stop thinking we ever will be. If I get a ticket, I get a ticket -- SO WHAT? It is my fault for putting myself in that position. If a cop gives me a break, then I feel better. I can tell you this: when I was pulled over and given a break for speeding 20 over, I felt ashamed at myself for being pulled over in the first place. I make it a point not to put myself in those positions and I would never blame a cop if they wrote me a ticket for my own stupidity.

I am not trying to change the world here, I am just posting my opinion. To say that I would or would not give a break at all to a family member is untrue. However, I am saying I have written family members and I believe I am saving them from getting killed with their reckless disregard for traffic. Most times I make the decision to write the ticket BEFORE I get out of my car, so that influence of anything NEVER is a factor.

Maybe I am a different breed, but I am also a senior guy with probably more time than most of you posting against my opinion.

PEE WEE Herman- a name that aptly describes your intelligence.

I do my best to follow the traffic laws. However, I was stopped by a trooper, did not identify myself until after the ticket was issued. I screwed up and like a grown man I accepted the consequences of my actions. I have integrity, you obviously do not. After the ticket was issued I informed the trooper that I knew better due to being a cop. He told me that I should have informed him that I was an LEO and he would not have written me. I do not agree with this mentality. We as cops see all too often the consequences of people not abiding by traffic laws. If I, or my family, is driving in such a way that an officer feels it is worth the risk to run me down and stop me, I am wrong, not him. It is time your whiny puss bags realize you are the problem, not the cop writing the tickets. If you drove so as not to be the one drawing attention to yourself with your driving you would not have a problem Quit whining like a 3 year old and accept responsibliity for your actions, like a mature adult does.

I have only written 2 LEOs in my time. One like myself identified himself as a deputy after citation was issued. When he did he refused my offer to void them. That is respectable. The other was an out of state detective that sped up after I clocked him. After running 8 miles at 120+ to catch him I found he had an active radar detector and a bad attitude. He stated he knew I was coming for him but hoping I would give up. Then asked for professional courtesy. I gave him the same courtesy he gave me. Mandatory court appearance.

What you whiners need to realize is that, yes a traffic infraction is not a great deal, unless reckless or DUI. However, when I clock you or your family member for running 15-20 over and moving through traffic and decide you need my undivided attention I have to then run significantly faster than you to catch you. This puts me at great risk of a blue hair pulling out in front of me and killing me or another innocent civilian. So I have decided that your driving is bad enough to warrant putting my life at risk to stop you. Then I have to worry about getting run over by an idiot more interested in what is happening than in keeping an eye on traffic. When I do get up to the car I find out that the idiot driver is a fellow LEO and wants a break. All but the 2 times I mentioned above I have granted that courtesy, including to family, doctors, nurses, firefighter, and EMTs. But for to whine that I am the idiot goes to show what a moron you truly are. You are a disgrace to the badge. Time to grow and realize that your putting my life in danger because you are a cop is ridiculous, hypocrite.

Listen To Yourself

PEE WEE Herman- a name that aptly describes your intelligence.

I do my best to follow the traffic laws. However, I was stopped by a trooper, did not identify myself until after the ticket was issued. I screwed up and like a grown man I accepted the consequences of my actions. I have integrity, you obviously do not. After the ticket was issued I informed the trooper that I knew better due to being a cop. He told me that I should have informed him that I was an LEO and he would not have written me. I do not agree with this mentality. We as cops see all too often the consequences of people not abiding by traffic laws. If I, or my family, is driving in such a way that an officer feels it is worth the risk to run me down and stop me, I am wrong, not him. It is time your whiny puss bags realize you are the problem, not the cop writing the tickets. If you drove so as not to be the one drawing attention to yourself with your driving you would not have a problem Quit whining like a 3 year old and accept responsibliity for your actions, like a mature adult does.

I have only written 2 LEOs in my time. One like myself identified himself as a deputy after citation was issued. When he did he refused my offer to void them. That is respectable. The other was an out of state detective that sped up after I clocked him. After running 8 miles at 120+ to catch him I found he had an active radar detector and a bad attitude. He stated he knew I was coming for him but hoping I would give up. Then asked for professional courtesy. I gave him the same courtesy he gave me. Mandatory court appearance.

What you whiners need to realize is that, yes a traffic infraction is not a great deal, unless reckless or DUI. However, when I clock you or your family member for running 15-20 over and moving through traffic and decide you need my undivided attention I have to then run significantly faster than you to catch you. This puts me at great risk of a blue hair pulling out in front of me and killing me or another innocent civilian. So I have decided that your driving is bad enough to warrant putting my life at risk to stop you. Then I have to worry about getting run over by an idiot more interested in what is happening than in keeping an eye on traffic. When I do get up to the car I find out that the idiot driver is a fellow LEO and wants a break. All but the 2 times I mentioned above I have granted that courtesy, including to family, doctors, nurses, firefighter, and EMTs. But for to whine that I am the idiot goes to show what a moron you truly are. You are a disgrace to the badge. Time to grow and realize that your putting my life in danger because you are a cop is ridiculous, hypocrite.
    Do you actually believe what you write? I will do my best to run you out of here. I bet your fantasy is to write your mom a ticket.

Do your best Pee Nut. :roll:

TEN OVER. WHAT A MORON. IF YOUR SAYING HE'S LYING ABOUT HOW MUCH OVER THEY WERE GOING THAN HE'S A LYING MORON. I NEVER WROTE ANYONE FOR TEN OVER. TOO MANY PEOPLE DOWN HERE DRIVE FAR WORSE WITH MORE SERIOUS VIOLATIONS. TEN OVER GIVE ME A BREAK. JUST ANOTHER STAT MONKEY. SEND HIM TO A REAL DISTRICT.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast