Cooper City Deputy ID 13431 writes too many LEO's
Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Cooper City Deputy ID 13431 writes too many LEO's

Can someone tell the Copper City Deputy ID 13431 it looks like (short chubby with red hair) that in this profession we have what is called courtesy to fellow LEO's when they stop their family for BS violations. I did not want to talk about another LEO but as of today this guy has written at least 5 family members of LEO for speeding. The problem is the speed is only 10 over which we all normally give the average violator a warning for. One guy was out on Pembroke Rd and assisting Dep. Hernandez and after he was told he did not care and still wrote his wife. I don’t know this guy but it sounds like someone who hates the world and probably got passed up for promotion. His name who I will not put out here is well known in the south end of the county.

Just for the record all of the people he has written are well know personally and are good church people who have never been issued a ticket in their life before these traffic stops.

Maybe it’s time to retire.

It's going to be another 20+ years before someone with a CCN of 13000+ retires.

He isn't even vested yet.

Re: Cooper City Deputy ID 13431 writes too many LEO's

Quote Originally Posted by Enough Already Please
    Can someone tell the Copper City Deputy ID 13431 it looks like (short chubby with red hair) that in this profession we have what is called courtesy to fellow LEO's when they stop their family for BS violations. I did not want to talk about another LEO but as of today this guy has written at least 5 family members of LEO for speeding. The problem is the speed is only 10 over which we all normally give the average violator a warning for. One guy was out on Pembroke Rd and assisting Dep. Hernandez and after he was told he did not care and still wrote his wife. I don’t know this guy but it sounds like someone who hates the world and probably got passed up for promotion. His name who I will not put out here is well known in the south end of the county.

Just for the record all of the people he has written are well know personally and are good church people who have never been issued a ticket in their life before these traffic stops.

Maybe it’s time to retire.
    How can you retire with that zip code of his. By the zip code he is new.

I'm sure that was just a joke request. Hopefully it will get his attention to please stop and go write the real jerks we deal with.

Actually, his CCN indicates he was taken into BSO from Cooper City, so my guess is he does indeed have the time in.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Actually, his CCN indicates he was taken into BSO from Cooper City, so my guess is he does indeed have the time in.
    It figures. He still has the CITY PD Mentality.

Hey genius, maybe if you weren't SPEEDING and stick with in the speed limit and not take advantage that you are leo or family of leo and deserve special treatment they you wouldn't get the ticket. So quit your whining and go back to your own department and do your job :!:

Hey genius, maybe if you weren't SPEEDING and stick with in the speed limit and not take advantage that you are leo or family of leo and deserve special treatment they you wouldn't get the ticket. So quit your whining and go back to your own department and do your job :!:
    Talking about going back to your own department. Mr. **@king trooper.

I've written family members of LEOs myself. I remember when I gave a break to a LEO family member years ago, only to hear crap about it for just doing the traffic stop itself.

It is much better to write the ticket than to give a break because of politics. I tell my own family members to not bother me and take the ticket. I think they'll learn to be a safer driver by doing so.

Stop telling your family members that they have some special power to speed, run stop signs and red lights. Don't tell them not to worry because they won't get a ticket. Honestly, how good would you feel when they have that knowledge (believing they won't get a ticket) and then get themselves killed in a traffic accident because of your stupidity in letting them feel they can get off?

I say write family members if you have to; you are probably saving their lives by doing so and taking away this invincible shield they think they have.

I think attitude, of course, is the majority of the problem. While I've heard of some leo's writing family members because of attitude, I also believe that if you are one of those guys that just like to write for the most ridiculous infractions, then man up and don't hide behind the computer. If you write them, then fess up and publicly post your name, so when your rushing home after your shift, and your "sh-arding" your pants and going 10 over, we can return the favor.

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast