anybody hear about matt baxter - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

IS THIS HOW YOU GET PEOPLE TO SHUT UP?
    BY TRYING TO THREATEN. PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU ARE NOT
    AN OFFICER OF THE LAW. I WOULD HOPE THAT AN OFFICER WOULD
    NOT HAVE THIS TYPE OF MENTALITY. YOU SOUND MORE LIKE A SERIAL
    KILLER.

Quote Originally Posted by KIDDIN, RIGHT?
    IS THIS HOW YOU GET PEOPLE TO SHUT UP?
    BY TRYING TO THREATEN. PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU ARE NOT
    AN OFFICER OF THE LAW. I WOULD HOPE THAT AN OFFICER WOULD
    NOT HAVE THIS TYPE OF MENTALITY. YOU SOUND MORE LIKE A SERIAL
    KILLER.

KIDDIN, RIGHT?, the post by Deputy II fits the pattern of the thinking of many of those at the S.O. who are protégées of McNesby and Smith who rule with iron fists, threats and favors.

"Sounds more like a serial killer"...For cry'n out loud, lighten up!!! Have your self a bowl of granola or go and hug a tree. If you get your feelings hurt easily or are offended by gruff talk, please don't read police or miltary sites. Harsh words and expressions mean different things to us in the trenches. A lot of us are former military and we talk like sailors or worse. If you havent been out there in the blood and bullshit, which you find in both police work and the military, don't expect to understand the culture and keep your judgements to yourself. If you have never worn the uniform, at home or abroad, your welcome to your opinions, just express them somewhere else.

Semper Fi and you can check out Disney.com

I`m sure Matt couldnt help that some UNSUPERVISED child ran into him... These things happen... The good news is that he isnt seriously hurt... and No the FHP can`t cite due to the fact its in a parking lot.

Bottom line is that the Deputies work their tails off. People that are`nt there shouldnt second guess them... they are professional and take pride in their work.

And if words hurt your little feelings, then stop getting on OUR website and start your own "Feely Huggy" website and go bash the men and women that put their life on the line in the militarty and Law Enforcement to give you the right to breath air and make retarded statements...

Good Day..

KIDDIN, RIGHT?, the post by Deputy II fits the pattern of the thinking of many of those at the S.O. who are protégées of McNesby and Smith who rule with iron fists, threats and favors.[/quote]

I agree.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12