Connie Burton - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Connie Burton

Unregistered

haunts from the past

She has been around since the 90,s spewing hate in Robles Park and everywhere else she can get her 15 minutes of fame

I thought she was long gone, but that name still appears . She is not an activist. She is an agitator and a role model for no one..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She has been around since the 90,s spewing hate in Robles Park and everywhere else she can get her 15 minutes of fame

I thought she was long gone, but that name still appears . She is not an activist. She is an agitator and a role model for no one..
    Now that Biden got "elected" anarchists and agitators like her out of a job. The riots have stopped like you'd turn off a faucet.

Unregistered
    Now that Biden got "elected" anarchists and agitators like her out of a job. The riots have stopped like you'd turn off a faucet.
    Huh? The riots haven’t stopped. The “chaz” in Portland is still going on, protests are still going on, BLM is still going into white neighborhoods and threatening citizens. Do you think antifa supports Biden? They don’t.

Unregistered
    Huh? The riots haven’t stopped. The “chaz” in Portland is still going on, protests are still going on, BLM is still going into white neighborhoods and threatening citizens. Do you think antifa supports Biden? They don’t.
    Exactly, the media just don't cover them any more because it doesn't fit their current narrative. I saw a (rocket scientist) wearing a blm face mask yesterday, proving the fact you "can't fix stupid".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12