Connie Burton
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Connie Burton

Connie Burton

Is the New Beginnings program still around?

DIDNT SHE GET RUN OUT OF TAMPA

She was kicked from housing in tampa and went to hang with the U-Hoo's over in St Pete.

The last I heard, she was dancing at the Library Lounge.

OOOOOHHH my god,, and I don't have a dollar for der lady :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by junkinthetrunk
    The last I heard, she was dancing at the Library Lounge.
    Maybe she will be succesful in closing the library lounge like she was closing down robles when her son was arrested for s39.

Connie Burton, a true "hero" in the public housing

I have personally witnessed Connie Burton "VOLUNTEERING" at Raymond James Stadium selling beer during Bucs games. Imagine that, Connie Burton, driving all the way from St Petersburg, volunteering her precious time for charity! (no, she didn't have to take off work...she never has had a job). Allegedly, the 'charity' beer stand is under the operation of "Sisters of Haritett". You think the IRS might want to look into this organization :wink:

Speaking of having a job, why should Connie Burton even get a job, after all, our public housing HUD system is set up so that she wouldn't ever WANT to get a job--that would raise her family income (thus raising the amount of rent she owes) and lowering the amount of utility allowance she gets from TECO. I guess she could always get SSI or disability....damn, the list goes on for all the lazy, ignorant, public housing tenants in Tampa. As far as my experience goes dealing with these 'suspects', I mean residents of the housing authority, 95% of the public housing tenants suck the nipples of the taxes collected in the US for their own self-centered, baby filled, weed-smoking, cracker-hating lives. They continue to manipulate the system, fraudulently report their family composition (unless of course that person is disabled which would lower their rent), and live a life of crime, sex (hence the number of baby mamma and baby daddys out there), drugs and hatred towards the police.

Connie Burton, although not a resident of the Tampa Housing Authority, will always be remembered as a true "Hero" to her (ignorant) followers. Oh yes, she proudly raised Emvory Burton and Narada Burton, who were consistent criminals of the Tampa community (reasons for the Tampa crime rate decline, well, they were IN JAIL!! :lol: ) If you forget what they look like, just check out each updated booking photo on the web. She syphened the money she could receive from the federal government each and every year those scumbags were alive and then, when one would get arrested, she utilized the public defenders (our tax dollars at work) to defend them. And when that wasn't enough and she was given the "ONE STRIKE" notice from the T.H.A., she claimed that she had no 'knowledge' of her son's criminal activities and spent years fighting her case in court so that our tax dollars, again, could pay for her fat-a$$. (I'm sure she threw out the race card too....yeah, she used to hang a white posterboard sign on her door at 3721 Jefferson St, which read "According to Jesus words, Black people will NEVER be free as long as White people control our life!"). For these above mentioned reasons, she was a true "Hero" to others in the public housing sector. Most achieve to be like her--and most ARE achieving similar results (isn't that sad).

What a hero! Connie Burton!!

Shewontgoaway

Wow

Shes back. Connie back spewing her hate in Tampa again. Where does this person live or work? Oh ya

Unregistered

Please

Anyway Connie could teach our next racism training instead of Tru???????? I will donate every year to United way to skip the ridiculous made up fake racism training.

Unregistered

Pray for us

If everything is true about this lady, Please God help us!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast