We love other LEOs - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Seminole

Quote Originally Posted by D/S
    So I guess if you get in trouble with your department and get fired. We can work at Seminole. I know lot's of Cops who were terminated from BSO, Cooper City or didn't make FTO and went to Seminole.

Your experience at Seminole is no match to much larger agencies. So get over yourselves.
    Never fails... just when I think this topic will get a rest, another braniac comes out of the wood work!

FIRST of all.... lets hear some facts! I would like to know who was hired here that was fired from BSO (since any moron would know that Cooper City IS BSO, I wont mention it seperately!)
    SECOND, I would like to ask you a question since your all knowing. Do you have any idea how many people your lovely S.O. has hired that were fired from other agencies? Have you ever sat in role call (if you actually are a cop that is) and looked around thinking to yourself.... how did these people ever get hired?? Or better yet... looked in the mirror and thought the same thing?!
    Get a tissue and wipe your mouth, the pre-meditated sewage is spewing from the hole in your face and, got to tell ya... it's smellin foul!
    Have a great day, hater!

S. Lopez was fired when we were CC.......and yes, now we are BSO

Beetle Juice

Also the guy that worked with him in defective bureau, the dude that they called beetlejuice. He was fired from somwhere.

Never fails... just when I think this topic will get a rest, another braniac comes out of the wood work!

FIRST of all.... lets hear some facts! I would like to know who was hired here that was fired from BSO (since any moron would know that Cooper City IS BSO, I wont mention it seperately!)
    SECOND, I would like to ask you a question since your all knowing. Do you have any idea how many people your lovely S.O. has hired that were fired from other agencies? Have you ever sat in role call (if you actually are a cop that is) and looked around thinking to yourself.... how did these people ever get hired?? Or better yet... looked in the mirror and thought the same thing?!
    Get a tissue and wipe your mouth, the pre-meditated sewage is spewing from the hole in your face and, got to tell ya... it's smellin foul!
    Have a great day, hater!

maybe not Bso but i know for a fact that some have come from hollywood and pines and bso and who ever said that they can put a grnad in there 401K because they make so much more you are full of shi* you guys do not get paid that much more and your insurance is crap and you have no pension or job security and oh ya i can't be fired because i took a dumb seminole to jail. But dont worry have fun at the hard rock because every one knows you are nothing more then security guards with guns :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

TRUTH HURTS

Hey D/S ALOT of the officers at Seminole already did YEARS with another agency. Experience they do have, and the experience they weren't getting paid for by the "counties" they worked for, now they do get, so you et over yorself til you know what you're talking about...

Hey D/S ALOT of the officers at Seminole already did YEARS with another agency. Experience they do have, and the experience they weren't getting paid for by the "counties" they worked for, now they do get, so you et over yorself til you know what you're talking about...

Hey i am not talking about the officers that retired and went there i am talking about the ones that where fired and where forced to go there because they where fired and you guys will hire anyone because like i said you guys are nothing more then security guards with guns that are run by those drunk seminoles that have all you guys by the balls

If you're going to be here every day posting on a board that you don't belong to can you at least use your time here as a learning experience? I'll start today's lesson.

Where = Where the hell is your dictionary?

Were = Were you always this stupid?

voice of reason where you fired from another police department and this was the only place that you could get hired by. Have fun with all your drunk Seminole Indians you dumb security guard

Quote Originally Posted by Down South Leo
    voice of reason where you fired from another police department and this was the only place that you could get hired by. Have fun with all your drunk Seminole Indians you dumb security guard
    Actually, you're the one that can't spell.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast