M. Gage - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: M. Gage

Re: MG

Quote Originally Posted by FL LEO 2
    Many moons ago ! Was not sorry to see him leave !
    It was many moons ago for me, too...what are your initials, may I ask?

Re: MG

Quote Originally Posted by FL LEO 2
    Many moons ago ! Was not sorry to see him leave !
    Around what years did you work at NMB?

Gage

Before he became a "Berger " boy he was a pretty good street cop from what I've heard from others I have spoken to. But when Berger made him a Major he changed complety. Lost any friends he had made., or had.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    You know what? I was not a fan of Gage, but it seems to me that it is quite cowardly to anonymously post disparaging comments about a man in such a forum. Again, I recognize he doesn't have a fan club (nor am I suggesting that does he deserves one) but perhaps the best way to show that you "are a better man" by demonstrating it even during times when you can hide behind the cloak of anonymity and run your mouths like little old ladies.

Just think about that fellow brothers and sisters. Don't we have enough people throwing crap at us day in and day out? No matter how many years I do this job, I continually find myself surprised by the amount of backstabbing and rumor mongering that we do to each other as cops. Yeah, Gage did not demonstrate that he was part of the brotherhood on more than one occasion, but does that give us license to do the same and remain “better” in our own minds?

Stay safe and think about what I’ve said here.
    very nice. but didn't you sign on as a guest also. :shock:

M. Gage

M. Gage = DOO SH BAG! Hopefully he will become very ill and suffer an agonizing 7 year bout with an unknown disease, kinda like we did at the BBPD.

Quote Originally Posted by ex-bbpd
    You know what? I was not a fan of Gage, but it seems to me that it is quite cowardly to anonymously post disparaging comments about a man in such a forum. Again, I recognize he doesn't have a fan club (nor am I suggesting that does he deserves one) but perhaps the best way to show that you "are a better man" by demonstrating it even during times when you can hide behind the cloak of anonymity and run your mouths like little old ladies.

Just think about that fellow brothers and sisters. Don't we have enough people throwing crap at us day in and day out? No matter how many years I do this job, I continually find myself surprised by the amount of backstabbing and rumor mongering that we do to each other as cops. Yeah, Gage did not demonstrate that he was part of the brotherhood on more than one occasion, but does that give us license to do the same and remain “better” in our own minds?

I absolutely 100% can't stand the person. I would call him a man but he surely was very short (no pun intended) of being a man.

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Gagesux

I absolutely 100% can't stand the person. I would call him a man but he surely was very short (no pun intended) of being a man.
    I think I saw him on a TV show recently. It sure looked like him anyway. I guess his acting career really did take off. More power to him.

Re: M. Gage

The only positive thing about Gauge's reign over BBPD was knowing Immler would take over eventually. His leadership couldn't have come sooner

Re: Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagesux

I think I saw him on a TV show recently. It sure looked like him anyway. I guess his acting career really did take off. More power to him.
    I was told he is doing well in his acting career. Does anybody know where or what he is doing lately?

Re: M. Gage

Maybe it's easier for someone with no personality to act...they're like a blank slate! BTW-thank's for my "termination without cause" Gage. I wouldn't have gone on to bigger and better (and more lucrative) things without your "push" in the right direction.

Bart Got a Room Cast
    Steven Kaplan as Danny Stein
    William H. Macy as Ernie Stein
    Cheryl Hines as Beth Stein
    Chad Jaian Williams as Bart Beeber
    Alia Shawkat as Camille
    Ashley Benson as Alice
    Jon Polito as Bob
    Lynna Baculo as Prom Date
    Mike Benitez as Chauffeur
    Carrie Drazek as Diane
    Marshall B. Gage as Mr. Carr