What would you like to see from your Department? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: MORE MONEY AND TAKE HOMES

Quote Originally Posted by REAL DEPARTMENT
    FOR ALL THE YOUNG GUYS TO LEAVE TO REAL DEPARTMENT SO THEY CAN STOP WHINING ABOUT ALL THESE SPECIALTY POSITIONS THEY WANT. YOU HAVE YOUR SPECIALTY POSISTION ITS CALLED DOOR OPENER. NOW HURRY UP THE PROFESSOR NEEDS YOU ON A 3. LOL
    MW get off the bank computer get back to work

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilin Stallion
    I like just to open door because I don’t like police work because you could get hurt.
    Why do you hate FIU police so much. Did they catch you with a dimebag?

Don't worry about it. Its just a misdemeanor
    I am not a student I am real. I was officer of the year 2 times.

[quote=Brazilin Stallion]
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by "Brazilin Stallion":2vgvv5a5
    I like just to open door because I don’t like police work because you could get hurt.
    Why do you hate FIU police so much. Did they catch you with a dimebag?

Don't worry about it. Its just a misdemeanor
    I am not a student I am real. I was officer of the year 2 times.[/quote:2vgvv5a5]

you will never be a cop

Re: MORE MONEY AND TAKE HOMES

Quote Originally Posted by REAL DEPARTMENT
    FOR ALL THE YOUNG GUYS TO LEAVE TO REAL DEPARTMENT SO THEY CAN STOP WHINING ABOUT ALL THESE SPECIALTY POSITIONS THEY WANT. YOU HAVE YOUR SPECIALTY POSISTION ITS CALLED DOOR OPENER. NOW HURRY UP THE PROFESSOR NEEDS YOU ON A 3. LOL
    This site is a joke

I would like to see a labor contract.

I was around when they had K9. The dog did stuff. Don't remember what, but she came to work....

Active shooter scenarios, we never had one because administration don't want to give a bad image to students.
    Shootings keep happenings at Universities, but they think it will never happen at FIU.
    It is sad that we don't even have an emergency plan yet. At least I have not seen one yet, have you? What about the Rifles?

WORKING CONDITIONS

I AM RETIRED AN AM LOOKING TO KEEP CURRENT. I WILL WORK FOR ANY DEPARTMENT WHICH WILL GIVE ME A SHOT. AS I WAS AN FIU STUDENT I AM LOOKING TO GET MY MASTERS THERE. DO FIU OFFICERS GET TO ATTEND CLASSES FOR FREE FROM THE STATE ?

I WOULD LIKE TO WORK IN A BUILDING THAT IS NOT FALLING APART EACH WEEK. I CAN SEE CLEARLY THAT THE CHIEF DOES NOT CARE WHAT CONDITIONS WE WORK IN. HE CAN SAY THAT THE COMMUNITY RESPECTS US BUT ACTIONS TELL A DIFFERENT STORY. WE SHOULD ALL ACT LIKE THE WINLESS FIU FOOTBALL TEAM AND MAYBE THEN WE WILL GET A NEW BUIDLING. THERE IS NO REASON WHY THERE ARE SO MANY NEW BUILDINGS ON THIS CAMPUS IN THE LAST TWO YEARS AND WE CANT EVEN GET A DECENT, NON-INFESTED BUILDING.

re

THE CLASSES ARE FREE IF YOU GET A B PLUS OR BETTER, I AM WORKING ON MY MASTERS AS WELL. I HAVE NO CLUE IF THEY ARE HIRING YOU HAVE TO CALL HUMAN RESOURCES OR LOGON TO FIU SITE AND SEE IF THEY ARE TAKING APPS.

WE ARE GOING TO LOSE 2 TO 3 OFFICERS TO OTHER DEPARTMENTS SOON. THERE ARE A COUPLE OF RETIRED GUYS AT OUR NORTH CAMPUS. THEY SEEM TO ENJOY IT UP THERE AS THE NORTH CAMPUS IS WHERE OFFICERS DONT DO MUCH BUT OPEN DOORS AND GIVE JUMP STARTS. THEY ARE I AM SORRY TO SAY MORE LIKE PUBLIC SERVICE AIDES WITH A GUN.

HOPE THIS HELPS YOU OUT.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast