What would you like to see from your Department? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I'd like to get tasers, more PST, get rid of 61 and 62, that's not police work.
    Be professional.
    This is the only Police Agency that do this stupid stuff.

It's the Professors, and staff responsability to do their job, that's why all of them needs to have their own keys with them.

I'm not surprise to see us in the future providing professors some markers or chalk so they can write on the board.
    :x

DUI CHECKPOINTS

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    DUI CHECKPOINTS
    i second that

SWAT!!

Dui chkpts and SWAT!!!

Gang task force would be nice as well

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Dui chkpts and SWAT!!!

Gang task force would be nice as well
    Yes to all three

I like just to open door because I don’t like police work because you could get hurt.

Demand Respect for yourself

All these things would be great to have in the department but the first thing that you all should demand is RESPECT. Sounds like the entire upper administration has NO RESPECT for you and if you accept no respect then I have no answer for you. They do not care if you have the correct equipment or work in acceptable conditions. A strike sounds good but if not then getting the media involved might be a good thing too. I'm sure that you can count on the majority of your department to express their opinions. And for those who aren't willing to participate leave them out of the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazilin Stallion
    I like just to open door because I don’t like police work because you could get hurt.
    Why do you hate FIU police so much. Did they catch you with a dimebag?

Don't worry about it. Its just a misdemeanor

MORE MONEY AND TAKE HOMES

FOR ALL THE YOUNG GUYS TO LEAVE TO REAL DEPARTMENT SO THEY CAN STOP WHINING ABOUT ALL THESE SPECIALTY POSITIONS THEY WANT. YOU HAVE YOUR SPECIALTY POSISTION ITS CALLED DOOR OPENER. NOW HURRY UP THE PROFESSOR NEEDS YOU ON A 3. LOL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast