APPLICATION - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: APPLICATION

Don't put words in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    What the Retired Agent is trying to tell you is, you are not smart enough to be a "Special Agent" because you don't have a four year degree. So in thier eyes that puts you in the dump ass club. So where was the first place he told you to apply, the Uniformed Division, where all the dumb asses are. I know because I was one of those dump asses that was looked down on for 25 years. The UD is a good group of people but remember you will have to answer to the SS. Just because the UD has a Chief doesn't mean a darn thing. Good luck in your search.

I strongly urge you not to try to put words in my mouth.

What I said was that I didn't believe that a combination of experience would substitute for education.

Then, I suggested alternative agencies and non-agent investigative positions.

I also suggested translator positions, which can be very highly paid.

Sadly, your negative outlook takes a sour look at some very good advice.

:roll:

Choice of location

I'm at the end of the application process. I have heard of other applicants requesting locations of their first assignment such as NYC, DC, and Las Angeles and getting them. I have not talked to my rucruiter about this and was advised not to. What is your take on this?

Hey Retired Agent, I strongly urge you to take a chill pill and you also know what you can do with your good advice don't you. :twisted:

Hey Retired Agent, I strongly urge you to take a chill pill and you also know what you can do with your good advice don't you. :twisted:
    The Retired Agent seems cool and collected.

YOU are the frenetic crybaby whining about being regarded as a second class citizen because you weren't able (for who knows what reason) to be an agent.

:snicker:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wait... you need a 4 year degree just to be a human shield? You are kidding right? I thought you could get on with less? I guess my G.E.D won't get me anywhere. Dang it.

Unqualified!

wait... you need a 4 year degree just to be a human shield? You are kidding right? I thought you could get on with less? I guess my G.E.D won't get me anywhere. Dang it.

Nah! We wouldn't even let you put air in the limo tires.

The way I understand it that the 4 year degree is to justify the GS13 journeyman pay grade with congress.

Lol, Im just joking around about the human shield stuff but really there are plenty of quality people USSS is missing out on.... if you have to have a 4 year.

Quote Originally Posted by Chill Pill?
    The Retired Agent seems cool and collected.

YOU are the frenetic crybaby whining about being regarded as a second class citizen because you weren't able (for who knows what reason) to be an agent.

:snicker:
    test

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12