Tony Lauer - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony Lauer

Good guy. Quite intelligent, but refused to play politics.

The last guessed has it right. He is a good guy. Good for his troops and very good for the agency. He does what is right and stands up for his beliefs. He got boned and made a mistake. That is not a good career move in this place.

www.electortino.com

He should go to Costa Rica, stay at the Presidente an come home and get a silly tribal tattoo....he'll be okay then!

If porky would do some real work and quit second quessing everything the troops do he would not have time to seek our good supervisors for displine!

porky and the bone

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    porky and the bone
    Yeah and their little dog too. Wait till BM is back from the swamp and kicks porky and bone in the stones. :shock:

Has Lauer been suspended already or transfered? I been looking for him in the north end but he has not been around.

Little dog? Oh, you mean Spanky!
    :lol:

It is obvious that none of you know what actually happened. He did actively encourage his shift, some of them very junior deputies, to do absolutely nothing all day. He made jokes about doing nothing and praised his deputies for doing nothing. These are just some of the facts. Read the file, I have.

Tony is a bright and intelligent guy who can still have a bright future, if he puts his nose back to the grindstone.

Stop speculating about that which you are mis-informed and read the file to get the truth. It's ashame that someone had to open the forum to air this good guys dirty laundry. It became necessary for the embarassing truth to come out.

Read the file? You have? It's still an active case isnt it? Tony has a copy of the file, but he would not let me read it because its still active. How did you read it? You in PRB? Is there a leak? Ghengis Williams, where are you?
    PRB always says read the file. the file does not tell the whole story, just like a police report does not tell the whole story. Ya, Tony screwed up. What led to the screw up may or may not matter, even though I think it should cause the agency had some role in it.
    I worked with Tony. He did NOTHING like what was said in the previous post. Its all wrong. Then again its not new for this place to put "facts" ahead of the truth. I do agree with you that this post never should have been started. I know he has a lot of fans and supporters who like him alot are worried about him. He knows what he did was wrong its just to bad the agency cant and wont see what it did and is doing is wrong too.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast