Tony Lauer
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony Lauer

Tony Lauer

What are your thoughts on the guy? I'm teared up....some ppl say good, some ppl say bad....

I say leave the guy alone. How would you like it if someone created a publicly viewable thread to talk about you and some situation you have been involved in. Please leave this guy alone.

retnuh liked him!

I like him he is a good guy!

drop it and let him have some privacy.

no

The problem is that he is smarter than most of the bosses including most district LTs and both of patrols commanders and they don't like that!!!

Tony's great. He got a bad attitude because he got screwed over. He had got screwed before, but this last time was enough, and it make him make a mistake. So now he is gonna get his head chopped off, he says demoted and suspended for two weeks.

Thing is that Tony is not one of the barb wire boys. He does not have a gaurdian angel wearing bars or clusters. He did not use his rank and influence to get deputies to unarrest anyone. He did not go to the scene and try to influence how a report was written for a case involving a special friend. He did not have an extramarrital affair with a subordinate under his supervision. He did not destroy a traffic citation that was given by another deputy to his friend. He never did nothing that lots of the current and past brass had done. Tony is a straight shooter. All he did was call his LT porky and finally get a bad attitude because of how this place is run and all else that goes on here.

Tony used to be my supervisor. Wish he still was. The CCSO will lose a great guy and a great supervisor.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Tony's great. He got a bad attitude because he got screwed over. He had got screwed before, but this last time was enough, and it make him make a mistake. So now he is gonna get his head chopped off, he says demoted and suspended for two weeks.

Thing is that Tony is not one of the barb wire boys. He does not have a gaurdian angel wearing bars or clusters. He did not use his rank and influence to get deputies to unarrest anyone. He did not go to the scene and try to influence how a report was written for a case involving a special friend. He did not have an extramarrital affair with a subordinate under his supervision. He did not destroy a traffic citation that was given by another deputy to his friend. He never did nothing that lots of the current and past brass had done. Tony is a straight shooter. All he did was call his LT porky and finally get a bad attitude because of how this place is run and all else that goes on here.

Tony used to be my supervisor. Wish he still was. The CCSO will lose a great guy and a great supervisor.
    Encouraging others to participate in dereliction of duty is just as bad as all the other stuff you mouthed off about.

So what you are saying is that now he is eligible for a tattoo or promotion?

Your crazy. He encouraged no such thing. Ask those who were on his shift. He won't drink the kool aid anymore and so he is going to get busted.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast