Tony Lauer - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Tony Lauer

Quote Originally Posted by Guest1201
    I guess the Guest who says Tony was trying to get out of work either doesn't know him or is a member of the tribe bad mouthing him. They liked him as one point since they invited him to become one of them. But in order to do that you must be ( Removed by Mod 167 due to Terms of Use violation while posting as a Guest ) Tony was not willing to do those things so they came after him. He's a threat. Why who knows. They are getting rid of the guys who have been there a long time so they can mold the new guys into their own. I met a member of the public who was pulled over who told me it was a young rude cop with a bad attitude. They are all being groomed that way. Rambosk will not change things & it will get worse. Vote Ortino!
    Right, cause cops arent sometimes rude with bad attitudes anywhere else right?? just here. Under Ortino, we will have a kinder friendlier sheriff's office where those who are lazy, disgruntled and incompetent can now have their turn at command.

If you haven't learned yet, when Genghis and his brood want somebody they examine the two dimensional words in statements. They also only look at what was transcribed (and they never make errors). Did you ever get the chance, and appropriate time, to read one of your files and make corrections in the transcription? It seems I have corrected quite a few depositions of mine since I've been here...what are the odds....
    It's all public record...have you ever asked to listen to the tape? I did when they interviewed me. I never realized I said "um" so much.

All I did was ask.

Tony Lauer

The great thing about all of this is a lot of us will be retired soon and Tony will be leaving to greater and higher things. You clowns will undoubtedly be looking up the sights as the powers to be will be looking down sometime during your careers. THEN and only then will you be able to understand what took place and why Tony is disgruntled. ( Removed by Mod 167 due to Terms of Use violation while posting as a Guest )

Nightssuck remember it's not what you do but who you are.

Yeah, next time I am trying to tip-toe around Genghis while he is taking his nap I'll ask to listen to the tapes of them asking me questions they know the answers to....instead I'll just pray and hope my house sells soon. I'm getting PGSD....Post Genghis Stess Disorder....I'd go tell Rivas but he'd call the Man!

Tony Lauer

......or it is not who you are or who you know, but who they think you know.

It is sad to see GN leave "my home," but he will continue the good deeds in the north end.

GN=Moron

Yes.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant
    Should the "Tony Lauer" thread be locked so NO further comments can be made?

Final Results of this poll:

YES

[ 7 ] 77%

NO

[ 2 ] 22%

Total Votes : 9

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112