The "Tony Lauer" Thread

View Poll Results: Should the "Tony Lauer" thread be locked so NO further comments can be made?

Voters
9. This poll is closed
  • YES

7 77.78%
  • NO

2 22.22%

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

The "Tony Lauer" Thread

Registered Users please take the time and VOTE on the following question:

I understand that some people are tired of reading about the Tony Lauer situation. I have been told that nothing else could possibly be said that has not already been stated.

But I also know that others may still feel compelled to discuss this thread further. Based on the number of posts and the amount of views, it is obvious that this was an important topic for our agency.

One of the many benefits of being a Registered User is that this is YOUR message board.

Your voice carries more weight because you have chosen to participate as a Registered User for your board, therefore, you may decide what you want me to do with this thread.

I can LOCK the thread so no one else can add additional comments and it will remain as is forever

OR

I can leave the thread open to further discussion

You decide...Please vote!

(The poll will remain OPEN for 24 hours from the time of this post.)

Mod 167

why not let it die naturally like all the rest? if people are tired, they dont have to read it or respond to it. you do the site a disservice to block comments on any topic. Mod did the tribe get to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    why not let it die naturally like all the rest? if people are tired, they dont have to read it or respond to it. you do the site a disservice to block comments on any topic. Mod did the tribe get to you?
    Agreed..the free market approach

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant
    Guest(s),

Here is your chance to become a Registered User and have a say on what you would like to have happen with this thread.

To state your position or thoughts as a Guest will not have any bearing on what finally happens; that will be left up to the registered users of this board.

Or you can think of it like this: This is the house of the registered users. You are a guest within their house. If you want a say in what happens then become a family member and VOTE.

If not, then please do not be offended while we conduct our family business :wink:

Mod 167