jail update - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: jail update

Quote Originally Posted by 8 MORE MONTHS
    YOU CAN'T EXPECT WHAT YOU DON'T INSPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

????????????

So what was the story??

Somebody tell me why everyone has to suffer to appease a Sgt. who claims to be loyal to his shift, and then deserted them. I mean come on now, he pissed everyone off and still has the nerve to ask for a favor! Same crap different day. Manipulate to get what you want. I guess poor ole FP couldn't resist staying on days, and I guess you cant blame him, but you know you cuss him out, show up on his doorstep, threaten him, call him a coward, and he was not even in town. Then your old lady calls him a bipolar mf, amongst everything else we all heard. Some people have some nuts to ask for a favor. And not to mention the poor LT. who has to put up with the tyrant. Better watch your back, and dont fall for the same ole crap again!
    I mean FP I can understand it was probably easier to stay but dang it man, I think I would have made him suffer. The only reason he wants to stay on nights is because one he has showed his butt so bad he don't want to show his face, hoping Ronnie and Tony will forget all the crap he posted, and said, and done, and to help his old bitty out. He was the one pushing for the permanent shift all because she was pissed she got moved. Always manipulating. Trying to make something go his way. He got it again. Leadership is not underhanded. Oh but I forgot playing ball, that was the story. Must be nice.
    Sort of like Adam and the apple. You better watch them there snakes FP. They bite ya everytime.

We missed you...

Thanks Kathy, I needed a good laugh!

Try something smarter

Enough of the crap if you don't mind. Throwing two excellent Sgt.'s out there like that just makes you look like the crap your spewing. BE never showed up on anybodys door step to threaten anybody. I have enjoyed working for him for as long as I have. He is fair, and just like you, he has a job to do. He only does what he needs to do not only as an Officer, but as a Supervisor. As far as leaving the shift he was so "loyal" to, just for your info, he was and is loyal to his shift. As a matter of fact, he is just as loyal to everybody there. He had personal reasons to leave, and he asked to swich for ONE rotation. Now how is that deserting them exactaly? I can think of one person I WISH would desert their shift.

Now, insted of this blog being so negative all the time, why not post some positive stuff for a bit?

Or else, if all you can do is complain on a blog, then start to change things. Run for Sheriff. Theres a start.

First of all not everyone has to suffer to appease a Sgt, who IS loyal to his shift. See his shift has people who do care about things other than what happens at the jail. They understand that the Sgt. wants to help the kids in the community and help coach a baseball team of 7 and 8 year old kids. Maybe you should try doing something for the community other than hiding behind your fakeness.

I understand that he has pissed off your little group, and this is why? Is it because he has balls enough to stand on his feet and run his shift and not let everyone else make his decisions for him, or is it because when he see's something wrong he corrects it?

It is appearant that you have alsolutely no idea what your talking about when you say the Sgt. showed up at his door step, threaten him, and called him a coward. None of this has happened and never will The Sgt. would not treat one of his friends this way.

Yes I'm sure the Sgt. has nuts... he is a man.

Yes he was one of the many pushing for permanent shifts, he was chosen to take the pole by Mr. White and he done just as he was instructed. But what really is puzzleing is that when your group began talking about it all of you wanted permanent shifts as well, as long as you could manipulate it and have your choices regardless of your seniority, I mean according to your group the Sgt. was going to be placed on permanent nights... right?

Now let me just say this my friend if you have not noticed please look at he user name of this post and I assure you that I am the same person who used this user name before, whom you all agreed with. With that being said let me say you have no idea who has posted what on this site but I'm sure if you wanted to know if the Sgt. has made any post then all you would have to do is ask him.

This is a little message to the person who did actually post the negative things about the nurse that got this whole thing started YOU MY FRIEND ARE A COWARD, YOU COME TO THIS SITE AND HIDE BEHIND A FAKE NAME AND MAKE SUCH AN ACCUSATION ABOUT THE NURSE AND THEN SIT BACK AND WATCH ONE PERSON CATCH THE BLAME FOR IT. IF I WERE YOU I WOULD DEFINATELY CONTINUE HIDING BEHIND YOUR FAKE NAME.

Amazingly said

Quote Originally Posted by lookinthemirror
    First of all not everyone has to suffer to appease a Sgt, who IS loyal to his shift. See his shift has people who do care about things other than what happens at the jail. They understand that the Sgt. wants to help the kids in the community and help coach a baseball team of 7 and 8 year old kids. Maybe you should try doing something for the community other than hiding behind your fakeness.

I understand that he has pissed off your little group, and this is why? Is it because he has balls enough to stand on his feet and run his shift and not let everyone else make his decisions for him, or is it because when he see's something wrong he corrects it?

It is appearant that you have alsolutely no idea what your talking about when you say the Sgt. showed up at his door step, threaten him, and called him a coward. None of this has happened and never will The Sgt. would not treat one of his friends this way.

Yes I'm sure the Sgt. has nuts... he is a man.

Yes he was one of the many pushing for permanent shifts, he was chosen to take the pole by Mr. White and he done just as he was instructed. But what really is puzzleing is that when your group began talking about it all of you wanted permanent shifts as well, as long as you could manipulate it and have your choices regardless of your seniority, I mean according to your group the Sgt. was going to be placed on permanent nights... right?

Now let me just say this my friend if you have not noticed please look at he user name of this post and I assure you that I am the same person who used this user name before, whom you all agreed with. With that being said let me say you have no idea who has posted what on this site but I'm sure if you wanted to know if the Sgt. has made any post then all you would have to do is ask him.

This is a little message to the person who did actually post the negative things about the nurse that got this whole thing started YOU MY FRIEND ARE A COWARD, YOU COME TO THIS SITE AND HIDE BEHIND A FAKE NAME AND MAKE SUCH AN ACCUSATION ABOUT THE NURSE AND THEN SIT BACK AND WATCH ONE PERSON CATCH THE BLAME FOR IT. IF I WERE YOU I WOULD DEFINATELY CONTINUE HIDING BEHIND YOUR FAKE NAME.
    :roll: Go ahead girl take up for your husband!! Can't anyone blame you for that! You are the only person that would build him up to be a paragon of virtue! And just for the record no one blasted FP. FP IS actually a great man. Of whom I hold the highest respect for. And the way you have treated him is abominable. And to further make things a bit more obvious, you are hiding as well behind your anonymous "preaching" of how wonderful you 2 trolls really are! Get a grip on reality, the OCSO Jail would run much more efficiently without the likes of 2 s**t stirring wanna be's there. Oh but hey, that was a GREAT diversionary tactic, taking up for the nurse and all, I am sure she appreciates it :wink:

Great job gang

I want to thank the jail staff for the their great work and the assistance y'all give all of us who walk in there to do a job that the public expects and deserves from us. Y'all do a fine job. It has been a VERY LONG time since I walked in the and got an attitude from anyone. Thank you.

thanks opdbs, we try really hard to please everyone..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12