WAS LEWIS GOLFING? - Page 2
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

[quote="Anonymous"]

Who can argue with such an intelligent response. Just about the average low level IQ responce one is accustomed to getting from the Norht Port PD.

Well professor of below average thought and knowledge of your own department, can you explain this little bit bout the Chief not responding to the Venice PD.

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?t=44493 Poster #179

It may be a stretch of your limited intelect, but could you respond with more then a five word obscene disguised lowbrow post.

Lewis should lose his job!!! Yet another black eye for this man and his tainted career.

go and get some det training and call me later :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by shurlock
    go and get some det training and call me later :wink:
    Man, the PD is really having problems with this topic.
    They now have their wannabe trolling drinking buddies posting here.
    Great display of being a professional people.

It is really sad if residents from this city are acutally posting these comments. You bash the people that protect us with out even knowing what is going on. I for one moved to North Port because the Polce are aggresive. If you don't like it here why don't you move somewhere else. I can say that these few narrow minded people do not speak for the majority of the population. Keep up the good work North Port, I love this city.

Resident that cares.

Quote Originally Posted by northport resident
    It is really sad if residents from this city are acutally posting these comments. You bash the people that protect us with out even knowing what is going on. I for one moved to North Port because the Polce are aggresive. If you don't like it here why don't you move somewhere else. I can say that these few narrow minded people do not speak for the majority of the population. Keep up the good work North Port, I love this city.

Resident that cares.
    Right, I am sure that the police an nothing else was considered for why you moved here. If you cared you would want an answer to many of the questions raised here.
    And not just those by the public by law enforcement officers from this department and others who live here.
    No one is getting any answers from Chief Lewis, and he can give out the information raised on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by northport resident

Resident that cares.
    Estrada will you have the clowns stop posting here acting like they are non-Law Enforcemnt citiznes.
    That bull is getting really old.

I don't think it is residents coming up with all the Chief bashing. It is one person on a mission that just keeps on posting and posting and posting....

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I don't think it is residents coming up with all the Chief bashing. It is one person on a mission that just keeps on posting and posting and posting....
    Mission??

Yes..a mission to make everyone from the Chief on down, look bad!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast