WAS LEWIS GOLFING? - Page 17
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Re: WAS LEWIS GOLFING?

Glad you and yours got a great laugh out of it, as was intended as such.

It is in complete contrast to your holy pontification of TL that was supposed to be true.

His destruction of evidence by ass(umption) just blows your attempt at bestowing sainthood on him right out of the water.
    That was a great bit of timing on your part.

Here is a little post script for your consideration three year man.

I could not help but notice that you and department poster child Kindervator both seem to have been hired at the same time.

Coincidence or the same person? Regardless of which it is, it just shows the low quality and standards of new hires we had in 2006.
    Or better yet the quality of Explores we are taking in.
    Where you the one that went into the wrong hall at the school.

Nice try, but not that batch. Just a tip, before you make foolish statements like being the "Director" of the FBI during said time frame, you might want to make sure that it doesnt coincide with other well known "directors". Now if you were a deputy director/station chief that could have been more believable, just as long as you dont pick a time frame or embassy that I am familiar with as I have conducted many joint operations with foreign feds and spooks while working for a private entity overseas. Try one more time, PLEASE, I would love to see another fabricated credential thrown into the wind that I could immediately rip apart. Better Yet, why dont you clarify your metro PD time frames and mention some associates(That I probably already know), or have worked with while acting as a foreign liason for some African, Eastern Europe, and Indo-china Police Agencies. Ill make sure to hold my breath.

You aren't serious are you? Try reading the message again and get the drift three year man.

The whole thing was a slam to the poster who wanted to know what my credentials were in law enforcement.
    The whole point being you can't do it on the net.
    Are you following along now. Plus the statement that I attended every law enforcement academy in the country and my age would have to be over one hundered, should hvae made you think.

Each time you post it just strengths the idea that you are an Explore.
    I would hate to think that we have someone as dense as you on the road. Or worse yet a detective.

Then again we have a chief that destroys department incriminating evidence "accidently", so why should I think you are any smarter.

Good bye!

Quote Originally Posted by 2006FLORIDA
    Dear "guest(#1,974,971)",
    As a three year officer in North Port I don't know everything. What I have come to know as an absolute is that my 2nd and 3rd in command are and were more than capable of coordinating the efforts of this heinous crime. There have been many people that criticize Chief Lewis for not immediately skydiving into the crime scene and assuming command. The Captains and Lieutenants conducted the investigation into this incident in a proficient and all-encompassing manner. During the initial coordination there was no stone left unturned and procedure was followed by the book when it had to be, and circumvented when a situation called for an audible. I am 100% positive that the Chief would have performed his duties exactly how the initial commanding officer did. Why he is criticized for not immediately dropping what he was doing is beyond me. Here at North Port, unlike many other agencies, there is a level of trust between co-workers, supervisors, and supervisor-subordinates, that I have rarely seen elsewhere. I believe that this trust has been developed between each other from working calls with one another, supervisors watching (not monitoring) how road patrol handle the tasks and investigations presented before them, and overall from the general day-day contact with one another. The basis for the initial level of trust in each other begins during the selection and hiring process. My agency has a stringent hiring and FTO program that 95% of the time has isolated potentially problematic individuals and declined to hire them. The other 5% are normally identified and let go within the first 2 years of their employment. I have never imagined working for an agency that has an immensely high level of esprit de corps. There is not 1 supervisor or fellow officer that I work with that causes me to question their decision making and performance capability. In this sense, for whatever reason Chief Lewis had for not immediately returning to North Port, comes down to the simple fact that he trusts his guys/gals to perform their duties to their fullest extent, and rightfully so. This "family" trusts one another. And I know that I can speak for all of us when I say the effort put into this investigation by all was 110%. I have waited to reply to this ridiculous topic so that I could fully look into the duties and efforts contributed by all, and can safely say with a clear conscience through review of the facts at hand, that this terrible crime has been investigated in the most proficient way that it could have been performed(NPPD's Road Patrol, CIB, Admin, involvement). Chief Lewis is an excellent and admirable leader and I would follow by his side into a hazardous and seemingly deadly situation with the confidence that if there is a way to come out on top, he would find it.

The Chief can BLOW ME !

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617