Are we ready for a Virginia Tech? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

another gun arrest at fiu, next one is going to be AK's 47,let's start preparing ourselves, it is going to be worse, that's why i got my own rifle.
    KUDOS TO THE OFFICERS INVOLVED ON THAT FELONY ARREST.

Can someone tell me where the Active Shooter SOP is? I cant find it anywhere. Do we even have one?

Its suck that a substitute is going to so call train us on active shooter class, I don't think that would be a good Idea, we should do this at the dorms or, GC, or GL where it could happen, but of course no bad impression to students.
    Are we going to invite other agencies?, or they just embarrassed to expose their lack of knowledge.
    We should have UM give us an example first.
    signed by
    ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, okaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy! :evil:

Active Shooter

We need to send the north end units to pancake flipping 101 since they never do police work up there.

Hey who is this substitute we are talking about? Is it the one that says he isn't a Police Officer?

you got that right!!
    aka clueless :?:

great topic

LOL )))))))))))))
    WBR,
    Alex

ACTIVE SHOOTER

Aventura trains in active shooter all the time, if you contact the training supervisor and request it we should be able to assist you. Please ask your admin to contact ours for help. I can not speak for the Department, but I know they can help you. 305 466-8989 ext 0 ask for training.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12