Why Fuss Take Homes ? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Does Hialeah Gardens get take home?
    Where is the Hialeah GARDENS forum board? :?:

Ged'rs Per Capita

You bunch of GED'rs do not deserve take home vehicles!!!! You are the worst police officers in South Florida. I will never recommend to the Mayor that a bunch of barely English writing and speaking manual workers, which is all you are!!, get take home vehicles!!!

Only the highly educated and professionals "CALEA" certified departments like the County, City of Miami, and many others deserve the take home vehicles. Do not dare blame the Honorable Mayor for your lack of take homes!!! Look in the mirror. HPD is the sewer of the South Florida Law Enforcement Community!!! We have more than four times as many GED'rs per capita than the County!!!! So stop whining because you are the worst of the worst. You GED'rs are not at the bottom of the list you are the bottom of the list!!!!

If any of you has any intellectual capital please explain to me why HPD is the only police department in South Florida with more than 80 officers that is not CALEA certified and has not take homes?

I have researched all of these issues for the Honorable Mayor, that is what educated people do!!! HPD gets what it deserves! I thought that by leaving you people alone for a while under a new Chief you would be like nice little factory workers and behave, but no!!!! Once all of you accept that perhaps not you as an individual, but as a department you are the worst of the worst you will not be unsatisfied with what you have. And in time will thank the mayor that you have what you have!!!!

However, this will all change when we appoint our Commanders in place. Thanks to the new plan we at City Hall will finally have the power to put our people into place. People that will treat you GED'rs how you deserve. We were only able to get two of our Commanders in place this time, but as soon as this Chief leaves we will appoint 11 positions to deal with you GED'rs once and for all!!!!! Bow before Power!!!

:twisted: :evil:

Whoa Concepcion. Ease up there a little pal. Don’t want to have to start deleting everything you write. Commander SV fell in line and you will have too also.

Twisted

Concepcion, why the hatred? While a child, did you see your mother engaged in adulterous coitus with a police officer while your dad worked in one of Hialeah's factory? If you are a hetero, did you learn that your girlfriend had fellated a cop? Why the loathing?

Oh come on guys. The above post is what causes the problems with these elitist. Why should I hold them to the terms of use and insist on decency when you pin heads post things like this. Grow up.

I awaite!

Mr. Modd this is what I am talking about!!! While I will stand by my principles and beliefs that HPD is full of GED'rs and uneducated malcontents, they do only but attack me personally!!! Any educated person, unlike the factory workers working as police officers at HPD, know that when you can not attack the positions of your adversary, you make personal attacks!

I find this personal attacks upon my integrity and Honor a conviction of my ideas! None of you GED'rs want to look in the mirror and ask yourself why every other police department in South Florida has more than you? Because they are more, they deserve more, there are more highly educated and trained! Not to mention they have command of the English language and I am not talking about only grammar you GED'rs, which is the only thing you think of when you think of command of a language!!!

Modd I am a Man of conviction and I am sorry if some of the things I say sound hurtful, for that is not my intent. However, MOdd have you ever seen the HPD? Have you ever had contact with those people called HPD officers? Please Modd before you pass judgement upon me ask yourself what kind of reputation HPD has? They are the worst of the worst! They are the place where only those people that can not be hired anywhere else as police officers go!!! and the few that get hired unaware of what kind of police department HPD is LEAVE!!!! They leave because they can not work with the low quality of people that have amassed at HPD.

Mr. Modd have I ever attacked any individuals? No!! I only bring into the light the dismal and apolling standards that allow these people to be police officers when they should be working in a factory somewhere for minimum wage!!! Mr. Modd as you can see none of them have the will to answer my original question of why HPD officers get less, have less, and are the only Major department in South Florida without take home cars? They do not want to answer because they already know why! They are less than other departments. Please just look at an officer from the County and you can see the difference a mile away! I await a challenge and hang in there Sergio your time is coming!

:twisted: :evil:

Conception. My personal feelings one way or the other doesn’t matter. I have no opinion about HPD or you or anyone else on this board. As Moderator my only responsibility is to insure that the rules and terms of use are met by each and every poster. You complain about personal attacks. Well Sir you bring them on yourself. You don’t offer any solution, only spout your elitist opinions and hateful comments. Maybe just maybe if you tried to work with the Officers of HPD instead of insulting them, you might see a difference. Why do they hate you so. Well read your post and put yourself in their place for once. These Officers do a job that is probably one of the most dangerous jobs in your area. I think if you give them a chance and encourage them instead of constantly insulting them and trying to tear them down with your belittling remarks, you might be surprised. Unfortunately I don’t think you can do that and it is probably too late to repair the damage that you have already done. I have said much more than I should have. A wise man once said “you can not make anyone do a good job, but you can make them want too.” That man was General David Petraus and he spoke those words to me and several others in the US Embassy in Baghdad Iraq. With the proper encouragement, support, training and incentives just about everyone will bring themselves up to the task at hand. Like I said, give it a try.

I have expressed an opinion here which is not something that Moderators are encouraged to do. If any of you feel that I have over stepped my bounds feel free to contact MOD 1 and have me removed as your Moderator.

Save gas' Moved to Hialeah

Hey ****cepcion, most of us know your a cop here at HPD already, so give it up. At first your post were humorous but now they are just tastless. I understand getting a rouse out of people but enough is enough. Your a jerk off. These comments do not bother me any but they might irritate others within our department, dumbass.

Take Homes

I work for a small Dept. NBVPD we have 28 guys, before take homes a car with 30k miles was rag'd out, falling apart and it was less that two years old, after take homes, my car has 50k miles and still runs and smells like new, I will keep it for another 2 years, one of our guys has 80 or 90k miles on his 06'crown vic and its in mint condition, when HPD finally realizes that they can get 5 years out of a car instead of 2 maybe the third year as a parts/spare car they will see the savings, We have had couple of guys detached to a HIDTA/DEA Group for years and the money they bring in has been paying for our police cars,motors and boat since 1999. No Tax Payer Money, All Drug Dealer Money, Crime does pay. As for that CLOWN who does not think cops should have take homes, He's too stupid to fill out an application, but I saw him in a police uniform at Wana-do-City. As for the BIG property tax cuts you talk about CLOWN, they cant stick those $200 bucks you know where. No matter what, us COPS will alway have a job no matter what the economy does. To Clavijo, Penate, Trooper Nieves, my Cousin Naranjo, P.Kennedy, El Eanano K9 Sgt, son todos una pila de maricones! LOL, keep up the good work!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast