Tax Vote
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tax Vote

Tax Vote

Didn't the Sheriff say he was going to step out of the race if Ammendment 1 passed?

Dont hold your breath. Honesty is not one of his stong suits.

Any Deputies upset about Adm 1 passing. NO support from the Gov Christ, very little support from the citzens you protect, and I bet your yearly cola raise just took a dump... Feeling the love right about now, I bet. What else will this change at the Sheriff's Office, anyone?

The citizens do support and appreciate the real deputies that do real deputy work. It's those who are just occupyihng space and drawing big buck salaries to do litttle to nothing that we dont appreciate and want to see gone.

Get rid of them and you'll have enough money in your budget to fund a cola increase for those who do the work.

I guess the Sheriff rolled the dice and crapped out. Maybe he should have waited to make the promotions until the results of the tax vote were in. If the possibility of cutting positions is becoming more of a reality, how can he jusitfy making promotions and giving them a 5-20% raise? Especially with some of the promotions he made. Two Lt. in SRO? Give me a break!!! We definitely need a change...

I only have one vote, but that one vote is voting for change. McNesby has got to go!

That makes two of us.

3 of us....

4 of us...

Make it 5

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast