Why are we the way we are..... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion Emeritus
    What I expected from a night school GED grad.
    If that?? Most are doing online GEDs now. The majority of cops start their field interview with, “Excuse me sir/mam, can you explain to me what happened”. Hialeah cops start with, “Que paso papo”. Again, what do you expect from paddle pushers.

Imagine you call 911 and nobody answers.
    Imagine your child is being kidnapped, raped or murdered but nobody responds.
    Imagine a family member or a friend is down but nobody is close enough to come and help on time.
    Imagine you finally get an Officer, but he's so untrained and unequipped that he cannot resolve your problem.

The City of Hialeah will not support its Police Officers, the ones that risk their lives so yours is never in harm's way. Call your city and let them know that you want trained and well equipped Police Officers and enough of them around.

We need to place these ads all over the city in private properties so everyone can see them.

Centurion Emeritus. I know who you are. You can't help yourself. Don't start your crap just because you post under a new name and think I can't figure it out.

What's wrong with that?

Whats wrong with what?

Dear MOD 442
    Just exactly did you take offense to.

Well my friend. You know who you are and so do I. No games. End of conversation.

Serge your a coward.

MORE DOUGHNUTS

WE MUST EAT MORE DOUGHNUTS IN SYMPHATHY FOR OUR LOUSY PAYCHECKS. :twisted:

Mod 442
    Whether you think you know me or not is irrelevant and you still did not answer the question.
    What specific part of the post did you find offensive?
    I am sure that others would like to know what offends you so that they don't cross that line.

I will not become involved in a dialog here. Take your chances. MOD 422

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast