Chief John "Jackass" Timoney

Chief John "Jackass" Timoney

I can't believe the crooked ******* you guys groomed to be #2 on your department. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. City of Miami residents do not deserve your cities finest garbage. Please rehire him so he can Comstat the death out of your city and run it into the ground like he has ours.

Re: Chief John "jackarse" Timoney

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Enforcer
    I can't believe the crooked *** VIRUS ALERT *** you guys groomed to be #2 on your department. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. City of Miami residents do not deserve your cities finest garbage. Please rehire him so he can Comstat the death out of your city and run it into the ground like he has ours.
    Could you explain your gripe with a bit more tact and professionalism please?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I can't believe the crooked *** VIRUS ALERT *** you guys groomed to be #2 on your department. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. City of Miami residents do not deserve your cities finest garbage. Please rehire him so he can Comstat the death out of your city and run it into the ground like he has ours.
    No, I'm using the same level of professionalism as the A$$clown you bestowed upon Miami Police Department.

No, I'm using the same level of professionalism as the A$$clown you bestowed upon Miami Police Department.

Please we are willing broker a deal with you guys if you take him back. everything is on the table just please take him back.

Awww what's the matter? He actually wants to make a difference in your city? Maybe if you didn't spend your days hiding in your RMPs, you'd be on board with him? You probably wouldn't last two days in NYC.... :lol:

Awww what's the matter? He actually wants to make a difference in your city? Maybe if you didn't spend your days hiding in your RMPs, you'd be on board with him? You probably wouldn't last two days in NYC.... :lol:
    None of us would want to serve in that dump you call a city. Oh please don't send any of your sorry ass cops on vacation to Miami anymore we can't stand you ****y, arrogant, cowards :twisted:

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Junito Lexus was the only Miami Chief of police to have to pay ethics fines to two investigative ethics boards for the freebie. When a friend of his deputy chief, a Lt., was found to put in for overtime which had him working more than 20 hours a day, and at two places at the same time, a bunch of times, Junito Lexus changed I A's finding from Misconduct, to neglect of duty. The original finding was a firing offense. While he fired two black female officers for living with their babbydaddies, he was bonding out his drug dealer son for trying to buy 400 lbs of grass from a DEA agent. And Miami cops cannot bond out people by department orders as our job is putting felon IN jail. not bonding them out. And then he moved his son into his home, which is what he fired the ladies for. And while 4 witnesses present, Junito Lexus reply to a question by one of the person, was Fuk the Cubans. All four witnesses agreed that he was drunk at the time. Now, you want the guy, take him back.