PBA Contract - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PBA Contract

SECURITY

YOUR ALL OVERPAID FOR WHAT YOU DO THERE WHICH IS NOTHING. IF YOU MAKE $40000 TO START LIKE THE ONE PERSON STATED THE UNIVERSITY IS BEING RIPPED OFF.

Re: SECURITY

Quote Originally Posted by OVERPAID
    YOUR ALL OVERPAID FOR WHAT YOU DO THERE WHICH IS NOTHING. IF YOU MAKE $40000 TO START LIKE THE ONE PERSON STATED THE UNIVERSITY IS BEING RIPPED OFF.
    Your the same guy that said we are fake cops. Well when I put my fake balls on your forehead is that going to be a fake TEA Bag?

lol

Go open a door, a professor needs u there on a 3, what a joke.

Overpaid

Listen, Overpaid

I understand you feel that we are overpaid for opening doors. Thats the problem we don't feel like Police Officer's should be doing that. Thats a job for a security officer or PST not a Police Officer.

contrct

YES, u are alright but the everybody needs to be on the same page north and south. The north needs to STOP being so COP and more police oriented. They need to stop picking up every DOG they see, and giving everybody a ride.

We need to stick together the some in the University thinks are life’s are worthless . The university just spent 250000 dollars on phone in class rooms. We asked to go to the county radio system at the most it will be 250000 but they don’t have the money. The radio system has many problems several news stories have been done on it and we are still using it. An article in Monday’s paper on football stadium said they what to put another 25000 seats in the stadium and then build Main Street like the one in Miami Lakes. Don’t take this the wrong why I hope that happens but are station is falling down and patrol is in a trailer. All the Admn talks about is be professional when we do not look professional with Mickey Mouse radio and Sanford and Son Police Station

FEELING SICK

HOW ABOUT WE HAVE A BLUE FLU DAY ON OPENING DAY NEXT YEAR, THAT SHOULD OPEN UP SOME EYES WHEN TRAFFIC IS OUT OF CONTROL. IM FEELING SICK ALREADY. 8)

down for a blue flu day...but i just don't think we'd get enough participants. we need everyone involved, and unfortunately, we have too many a$$ kissers that won't do it.

but i'm down. :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://www.spike.com/episode/25925/startsWith/2938039

Watch it til the end.

he needs to behave like that on your next PBA meeting!

Im down for blue flu day..We should all do it on the 1st day of the Fall Sem..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast